Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Fully agree, not seen authentic jersey...so let s wait for sales
Funny to see what will happen for Carmelo and Dwayne stuff[/QUOTE]

Those gotta end up at the outlets? I am sure they are already made. But no use in selling them now for full price.

Last edited:
Wanted to try an authentic but not a fan of anyone that was up on ndc Hopefully the team shops have a wider selection

Just give me kobe jersey, #8 #24, practice jersey, laker shorts and practice, socks, and a long sleeve shirt. That's all

Just one final reminder. If you're looking to buy jerseys WITH the advertisement patches, they will only be available through team's team store and online webshops. NDC and the other big retailers will only have the patchless jerseys.

Shown on NDC EU, 100€ gap for jersey
Screenshot_20170929-062832.png

i know on BSTN they had the authentic jerseys up to a size 58 and the game shorts to like a 48 if i am not mistaken. And the Nike Eu site will have them up at midnight from the timer on it
Jersey.jpg

Attachments

• Jersey.jpg
    Jersey.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 4
Luckily for me the Kings Swingman looks pretty good

Just deciding between Hield and Fox now..

Fox or wait for Bogdan. I have a feeling Buddy will eventually come off the bench because Bogdan can create offense for others while Buddy is just a pure scorer.

Fox or wait for Bogdan. I have a feeling Buddy will eventually come off the bench because Bogdan can create offense for others while Buddy is just a pure scorer.
valid points, but seeing as i don't want to wait, i'll probably get a fox right away, and get a buddy or bogdan statement depending on how things go this year

Back
Top Bottom