Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I just browsed most of the websites in Europe that carry the Nike NBA gear = JUST TRASH!

No wonder Nike is loosing revenue and letting go of people. At this stage I have to say NBA Adidas > NBA Nike

The halfway decent stuff is not up yet, but who knows, if it will ever be sold in general :angry:

My issue with nike is they absolutely refuse to make most fan gear for players or teams in anything bigger than a 3xl most times

man **** Nike. live in India, for us our Nike site is a proxy for the singapore site. we only got 49 items in the store. and it's only for teams like- warriors, cavs, spurs, lakers, knicks and 1 okc jersey. in terms of jerseys they only released 6 swingman jerseys & thats it. sizes only go upto XXL. i wear XXL in adidas & since these run small guess i would need a XXXL but that doesn't matter anyways since there is 0 Rockets stuff on site.
waiting to see what stores here will have but most Nike stores here don't have any basketball stuff at all.
singapore, india, malaysia, thailand, indonesia sites etc.. all the same stuff.

I can understand that small teams do not get so much attention also merchandise wise, but just selling stuff that is not that appealing and is just basic boring does not make any sense for me!

I'm not going to NT London now - looking online i think there's been an issue with stock as the majority of stuff on Nike EU still says coming soon and other retailers are posting saying they have limited teams and items due to circumstances out of their control. Tbh im pretty underwhelmed by all the gear.

Damn! $155 for a hoodie. Count me out, guys.

IMG_5212.JPG

Pssh, man screw this over priced bs. I'll wait for a sale or when it hits the outlets. $45 for a t shirt?!

that hoodie could work as a jacket for me, I hate bulky stuff so I rarely wear jackets unless it's freezing

LOL. Not gonna act like I was not expecting this but. Ouchhhh.
Might not cop anything, thought I could squeeze something in with my little one on the way and the Wife being ok. Not at these prices.

Still no practice gear yet .

Just one final reminder. If you're looking to buy jerseys WITH the advertisement patches, they will only be available through team's team store and online webshops. NDC and the other big retailers will only have the patchless jerseys.
Thx for the heads up @ultralightbeam :smokin. Can you elaborate on when you say "and online webshops", like which types of shops?

Thx for the heads up @ultralightbeam :smokin. Can you elaborate on when you say "and online webshops", like which types of shops?

Like the "official team store" website. Not Fanatics, Eastbay, NDC, Footlocker, etc. Like the Hornets Fan Shop Website. And even then, I think you should call and check as YMMV. Best bet is in person if you're after that.

Or perhaps they will sew the patch on for you if you bring a jersey in you have previously bought. Prob depends on the sponsor, your team, availability of the patch, etc.

I might buy this but even with my hookup it's still like $95 shipped.

Won't be buying any Knicks jerseys. Our roster is trash and I'm good off a KP jersey.

Attachments

• new-york-knicks-therma-flex-showtime-mens-nba-hoodie.jpg
    new-york-knicks-therma-flex-showtime-mens-nba-hoodie.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 7
It's a bad look when die-hard Nike heads here are passing on new NBA gear due to the outrageous prices. And they wonder why their profits are nose diving...

Back
Top Bottom