Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

blame the teams :lol: its their property, their brand, their product. They have all the power of approval and what they want for the most part.

Can brands stop making these jerseys look so damn generic? Sheesh.

Generic appeals to the largest number of people. Trying to go all unique and you risk turning people off to them and less sales. A solid color, some unique font and a logo is all you are going to get. NBA tried some non-generic jerseys in the 90s which were a complete disaster in some cases. The Rockets pajamas jerseys were especially bad.

Generic appeals to the largest number of people. Trying to go all unique and you risk turning people off to them and less sales. A solid color, some unique font and a logo is all you are going to get. NBA tried some non-generic jerseys in the 90s which were a complete disaster in some cases. The Rockets pajamas jerseys were especially bad.

Yea... like the grizz and raptors jerseys were trash :rolleyes

DFqUxP5XsAEad9j.jpg:large

logo on the leg of the shorts is trash. Like the ball logo on the belt.

I'm just loving the look of the jerseys, reminds me of 2003 with the dri-fit material.

really glad Nike didn't go with the mesh crap they've been using for team USA and among other teams

As a huge Pistons fan and Metro Detroit native, I'm excited to see what Nike does for their Alternates. I was not a fan of the steel grey "motor city" unis. I think they should bring back the burgundy unis from the teal/GHill days haha!

Never thought of this way. Makes complete sense.

Why can't we go back to regular collars at least? :ohwell:

Looks like it has an elite stripe at the back? Something black on the white sock and white on the blue sock. Hmm..

Just copped a pair of Stance On court 559 socks for $3 dollars at TJ maxx. Since everyone mentioned finding them for the low I had to check for myself. Grabbed the last Large left. My second pair but I still have yet to try my first pair out. I put this pair on immediately and I can already tell they are way too big and loose for ball... I think Stances sizing is off.

I know I'm in the minority but I absolutely love Nikes elite socks. Best sock for hooping hands down imo.

Last edited:
Just copped a pair of Stance On court 559 socks for $3 dollars at TJ maxx. Since everyone mentioned finding them for the low I had to check for myself. Grabbed the last Large left. My second pair but I still have yet to try my first pair out. I put this pair on immediately and I can already tell they are way too big and loose for ball... I think Stances sizing is off.

I know I'm in the minority but I absolutely love Nikes elite socks. Best sock for hooping hands down imo.

Seems like it is. My "Large" were a bit big and shrunk a bit in the wash but I think medium would be better. I kept sliding in my shoes and ended up hurting my toe.

Back
Top Bottom