Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

With Nike taking over the socks might explain why I got a pair of NBA Stance socks from Marshall's last week for $3.99. Retail was for $24. My Marshall's never had the NBA Stance socks in before til last week. Only other styles from Stance.

Some teams definitely need a re-brand, don't think its going to happen though. Although, it is going too be interesting to see what they do with the community inspired jerseys.

Copped some from Marshalls. Most were XL.

M is perfect for me in stance. But L works too.

IMG_3969.JPG

played in the stance socks yesterday and my feet kept sliding in the shoe, to the point that i bruised my big toe.

i bought the correct size.. maybe washing it will shrink them and make them better?

I need to check them out in person, once they area available, then I will make my mind up, if I want these or if the Rev30s will be considered as the grail material wise

Curious to see everyone's sponsor logo on the chest.

So, the bulls and hornets are JB sponsored team jerseys?

Why do people have such a problem with the NBA trying to make an easy profit in the name of hurting "tradition"? Tradition wasn't making the NBA nearly as much money as jersey sponsors will. Rich owners looking to make profits isn't greed, it's simply business.

I think the hornets will be jb, not Nike
Also I'm happy for this change, hopefully they make authentics cheaper retail and more available to the public. Adidas dropped the ball big time with them

Also I'm happy for this change, hopefully they make authentics cheaper retail and more available to the public. Adidas dropped the ball big time with them

Yeah, the photo of the jersey was leaked not too long ago.

hornets-jordan-jersey-lead-copy.jpg

The Nike sign looks corny on those jerseys. Not having the Logo on the jersey is the way we differentiate the Authentics from the Swingmans Lol

Good luck with the lower price stuff. Nike is on its 3rd price hike on the NFL line

Back
Top Bottom