Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

50264A9F-EA6A-4801-9061-872A0308179E.jpeg
BA3F4B55-6B3E-47A0-AA49-06FDB71E2394.jpeg
0036BEE6-FC00-40F8-B67C-09AF4673F074.jpeg

Finally got my city shorts in, man these are great in person. That Diamond swoosh hits different in personThe best part I paid nothing to get them, company gave me a $100 visa gift card. Can’t wait for that authentic RJ jersey to come out, come Nike stop playing games.

Cavs fans, white authentic jerseys available

can someone ping/dm me if they see a klay city edition go live? miss the days when nt used to email you when there were updates to a thread.

can someone ping/dm me if they see a klay city edition go live? miss the days when nt used to email you when there were updates to a thread.

Team store had plenty of the swingman last week. Haven’t seen authentic there yet though.

Delivered from Fanatics. Got it just in time since they won’t put his name on the Bucks jerseys anymore obviously.
Loved having him here especially after that Brooklyn series and helping win the ring for Milwaukee automatically makes you a legend here, just need the Motorola patch for the front
E48FCC7B-D1C8-43BB-A1B1-ABBC05634502.jpeg
Got PJ to sign the jersey tonight! Might have to look into getting a different one to wear now
455FADDE-961C-4A78-B4AF-3577BB8671B1.jpeg

Anyone know if there will be a difference between buying a pre-made "player's choice" Heat Remix jersey vs. the custom version and just choosing the same combination. Seen some sizes sold out of the pre-made but you can just make your own version if they're all the same and no price difference

Just checked it recently and it still said coming soon. They must’ve pulled it from the site.

Just checked it recently and it still said coming soon. They must’ve pulled it from the site.
Jokic says sold out though and now it’s removed too. I’m pretty sure they dropped. Usually they remove them after they sell out.

looks like the morant, Barrett and Jokic dropped and sold out. Not on the site anymore.

Barrett & Morant still says coming soon in the app, I have them in my favorites.

*EDIT* says unavailable, WTF. I just checked a few minutes ago. SMH.

I'm hoping & assuming the shipment is late & that they removed them from the site until they get them in.

I've been watching these like a hawk and there's no way they dropped. Some shenanigans are going on with these. Nike.com likes to have inventory in hand before releasing so there must be something going on with the logistics.

If they actually did sell out , people might be using bots. Could be quick sellouts since stock is short. They did add new products shortly before these were gone. The mask I was looking for restocked

If they actually did sell out , people might be using bots. Could be quick sellouts since stock is short.
With all other jersey sell-outs so far, you can see that they've sold out for at least the day, usually multiple days before they pull the listing. And the extreme sizes don't sell out that quick.

Back
Top Bottom