Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

With all other jersey sell-outs so far, you can see that they've sold out for at least the day, usually multiple days before they pull the listing. And the extreme sizes don't sell out that quick.
The curry and butler sold out quick and were removed shortly after.

The curry and butler sold out quick and were removed shortly after.

But they were up a while before they were pulled. I've been checking the app every hour, not once did I see the Morant/Barrett/Jokić go "live". It kept saying "coming soon".

Curry/Butler listings were up for at least a day. Not sure why you're fighting me on this, I've spent way too much time following this drop lol
I followed them as well. Not sure what happened to Morant and Barrett. The jokic was saying sold out before they removed it.

I followed them as well. Not sure what happened to Morant and Barrett. The jokic was saying sold out before they removed it.
Scroll back and see all the hoopla when the same thing (jerseys going from coming soon -> sold out instantly) happened last week. Customer service confirmed that they didn't sell out. Don't feel like asking them again.

Scroll back and see all the hoopla when the same thing (jerseys going from coming soon -> sold out instantly) happened last week. Customer service confirmed that they didn't sell out. Don't feel like asking them again.
The AD and kawhi still showing as coming soon. Last week they all were sold out but still up.

When the Jokic city edition really drops, you're getting @'d for the crow lol
Be my guest. It’s not like I want to be right anyway. Just trying to see if anyone got something or if they know they saw the drop. Threads about helping / showing vs being who’s right or wrong.

That Barrett jersey better not be sold out… I’ve deadass been checking every half hour…. The one time I stop to decorate the crib this madness happens

For those in Australia and maybe EU, Westbrook and Melo swingmans are available:

1st pair of showtime pants. Very lightweight and comfortable.

Attachments

• C0BF68D7-6220-4BA1-9D0D-DDBEFE7F3C6F.jpeg
    C0BF68D7-6220-4BA1-9D0D-DDBEFE7F3C6F.jpeg
    442.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 38150DA7-72D8-490B-BE31-4CDEB63E6FC5.jpeg
    38150DA7-72D8-490B-BE31-4CDEB63E6FC5.jpeg
    359.5 KB · Views: 224
  • 78D51EB7-A215-4634-9115-E89CA697767C.jpeg
    78D51EB7-A215-4634-9115-E89CA697767C.jpeg
    389.4 KB · Views: 232
Nike is trash for how they handled these authentic jerseys. They need to make a notify me button on the Nike app for stuff like this. Tired of this "coming soon" then randomly drops.

I’m more surprised fanatics and team stores haven’t had much or no stock at all. Weird teams like the bucks Ana thunder had a decent stock size for online and others have no or lengthy pre orders. Fanatics has had less than 10 total authentic jersey types for the entire league.

Back
Top Bottom