Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Look on the bright side, at least his shorts didn't rip. We would have saw Kang Dang A Lang or the royal bootay cheeks.

The jersey ripped... Who cares? How many of yall are going to go play basketball in it with some dude "or lady" grabbing at you?

I saw a Spurs Kawhi Nike authentic at House of Hoops and it looked so cheaply made compared to the Adidas authentics.

The stitching was off and the numbers were small.

goledensilence goledensilence
200.gif

Lebrons Ripped right down the middle of the two numbers stitched in, wouldn't appear that the addition of the numbers played a role in this one. I'm not sure its the stitching of the numbers that's causing it, most likely just the material itself. But of course all we can do is speculate until someone gets their hands on a blank they're willing to sacrifice for the greater good

Chao321988 Chao321988 the pics of the KP are awesome. I’m holding off on getting one just yet since I need to check sizing and also not sure they’re worth the money. Thanks for sharing though!

Ordered a Porzingis authentic in a 52 (XL) because everyone's told me to size up so far

I'm 5"9 and 150LBs, usually wear a 44 in M&N jerseys. Should I be okay?

Back
Top Bottom