Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Not sure if you guys were interested in seeing it or not, but here’s the rockets short sleeve hoodie I got my friend to pick up for me while he was in Houston. If you want one for your local team, I’m assuming they’ll have them in stores. I’ve only seen a few teams with these online so far.

Attachments

• F0300D2D-EEE0-4B69-8F88-BFD4AE0B603D.jpeg
    F0300D2D-EEE0-4B69-8F88-BFD4AE0B603D.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 28
I bought the $100 showtime joints because they're more like an actual jacket/tech fleece material as opposed to that mesh

Should be coming in Saturday so I'll see how I like it

Think i'll get a few custom jerseys this year: Really want a Mario Chalmers Grizzlies, Vince Carter Kings, Seth Curry Mavs, Kyle Korver Cavs & Rondo Pelicans.

Think i'll get a few custom jerseys this year: Really want a Mario Chalmers Grizzlies, Vince Carter Kings, Seth Curry Mavs, Kyle Korver Cavs & Rondo Pelicans.
There’s a couple I want, ordered Embiid, just waiting to see how it turns out before I order anymore

I bought the $100 showtime joints because they're more like an actual jacket/tech fleece material as opposed to that mesh

Should be coming in Saturday so I'll see how I like it

I was able to try them both on at DSG and IMO, the $100 version has a little thicker material and seems a bit warmer. Also a bit tigh fitting than the $150 hoodie. Even though I'd hardly ever use the hood, the fact that you can't tighten it made me pass on both. Hoping they drop some hoodies similar to the NFL sideline stuff soon.

I was able to try them both on at DSG and IMO, the $100 version has a little thicker material and seems a bit warmer. Also a bit tigh fitting than the $150 hoodie. Even though I'd hardly ever use the hood, the fact that you can't tighten it made me pass on both. Hoping they drop some hoodies similar to the NFL sideline stuff soon.

was the length the same? the $150 version was a bit too long for me

Bazemore is a UA athlete, are they allowed to take the Nike logo off? Or maybe it’s so cheap it peeled off.

6F0F61BC-EFA6-45D4-8CBA-EE279E58396B.jpeg

Def peeled off

Surprised it took this long to get posted, saw it last night and was wondering how long it would take to get posted :lol:

yah if that can be removed, Curry would be removing his every night

dude even fold his socks so the swoosh doesn't show so you know he'd be ripping the swoosh on the jerseys if he could

For you Knicks fans that want to see the authentic jersey. Lol not many knicks fans on here it seems.

30DD897B-FEC0-4BD4-837D-C7A9F96E64E6.jpeg
FB565A97-D021-47EF-B49C-0F90FECADCBA.jpeg

How’s the length on the authentics? I’m looking to get a KP when the statement jerseys drop. I usually get a 40 in Mitchell and Ness jerseys. What size do y’all recommend for Nike?

Back
Top Bottom