Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

89D07384-E24C-4D03-80C9-348436193D22.jpeg 2A4A3245-B8D6-4306-B873-35C6FD719720.jpeg
As I pretty much expected, a 44 in Nike is pretty damn spot on with a 40 in M&N. Laid 2 of my M&N's on top for reference.
Just to be clear. You compared it with a 44 authentic and not swingman right?

The real Melo Hoodie is the OKC thermaflax

Who gonna dress up as Hoodie Melo for Halloween?

Last edited:
damn i knew i shouldnt have waited til friday to cop that simmons authentic. smh now its sold out in Large.

So for the most part everyone is finding their regular size is not working with the jersey and that they run small correct? I plan to get a few I just want to make sure it’s not me that ran into that issue. I tried on a size 40(small) and it was way too tight then the 42(medium) was good and the 44(large) was good too but felt like it had a little too much space. My bad if I got the sizing numbers wrong but I wanted to give the general idea.

Want these shorts if anyone is going to that Bucks game next week and can help (if they’re even available - highly doubtful given there’s barely any home availability for any teams yet):
7C9EB94E-4CE0-40B5-9D7F-6A0DB4B0885C.jpeg

I'm about to buy a Dr. Pepper and use it to get a DSJ Swingman. Dude looks like he's the real deal.

My bad yep in terms of it. Appreciate that. Normally a 44 in jerseys with exception of those these new Mitchell and ness swingmans. The chest is tiny on those.

Absolutely. Lol. It was weird buying a different size than normal this year.

I might try to swing by the Statement House in NY today. Anyone been through yet (I think there was a limited opening last night)?

Back
Top Bottom