Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

78AC7135-8577-44BB-91F6-D392192C82E7.jpeg
45CF18DA-E874-44EA-BF40-C556868EB9AF.jpeg

For anyone who prefers the adidas swingmans... check your local discount stores. I tried them on but hated them lol i dont like the Nike swingmans either. I guess im just old and prefer the heavy material of the authentics from the 90’s & early 2000’s. Theyre just way too thin and feel like a regular tanktop lol

Nike Issues Statement on Ripped NBA Jerseys

Basically Nike is saying they're looking into this issue... Lol, it's on another competitor's website, i'm assuming that's why it's censored.. >D

They also have a video of their people trying to rip the jersey.

nike is so hypocritical for addressing the jersey ripping issue after lebrons jersey gets shredded in prime time. they knew it was an issue in pre-season and said nothing. i'm holding off until they re-work this whole issue. prob until next year.

i wont lie though.
i am tempted to get an authentic Blippers Jordan

Got my Knicks Nike tees in today

They're basura. Been so long since I copped a Nike tee I forgot how trash the fits were

On life they must've used a watermelon to size the neck hole. Don't waste your money on the tees
lol totally agree. got some warm up tees today and the fit is just stupid. going straight back. not sure what Nike is thinking. Adidas fit was way better.

but I'm digging the authentics.

Got my Knicks Nike tees in today

They're basura. Been so long since I copped a Nike tee I forgot how trash the fits were

On life they must've used a watermelon to size the neck hole. Don't waste your money on the tees
I have a thick neck so I don't mind the neckhole of nike shirts lmao.

So what's the deal with authentic gear? NDC has nothing for the Sixers. Selection overall is light, but damn I can't get an authentic Simmons/Embiid?

Forget about the ripped jerseys, i believe Nike put Boston and LA in wrong colors.

Celtics is in way too bright green, and Lakers are not in that warm gold, it's now a lighter yellow shade.
Anyone else have noticed that?

78AC7135-8577-44BB-91F6-D392192C82E7.jpeg
45CF18DA-E874-44EA-BF40-C556868EB9AF.jpeg

For anyone who prefers the adidas swingmans... check your local discount stores. I tried them on but hated them lol i dont like the Nike swingmans either. I guess im just old and prefer the heavy material of the authentics from the 90’s & early 2000’s. Theyre just way too thin and feel like a regular tanktop lol

Yup I copped a Batum adidas swingman from Burlington Coat Factory last week for $24. Not even a Batum fan or anything but I was going to a Hornets game that night and I liked the jersey :lol:

Forget about the ripped jerseys, i believe Nike put Boston and LA in wrong colors.

Celtics is in way too bright green, and Lakers are not in that warm gold, it's now a lighter yellow shade.

I noticed the Celtics the other night and was talking to my brother about it. It’s definitely brighter. Thunder also look much more vibrant in my opinion, the blue is like fluorescent. I don’t hate it, but definitely brighter

Yup, lakers color it way too light. I don’t like it. Going to wait until the purple jerseys come out.

So just my 2 cents on the sizing of swingmans. Just went to my local store and I found that the 52 (XL) fits about the same as the L adidas swingmans and it probably shorter than the adidas ones. I was going to order a 48, but that was skin tight on me. Whereas the adidas large is pretty roomy. So definitely size up.

If I was going authentic, I’d probably have to go two sizes up. Although, I didn’t own any 44 adidas authetics, I’m guessing those fit like the large adidas swingmans.

Not sure why nike had to change the numerical sizing, but they definitely made. It more confusing. I’d recommend people try the jerseys on before ordering if possible.

So just my 2 cents on the sizing of swingmans. Just went to my local store and I found that the 52 (XL) fits about the same as the L adidas swingmans and it probably shorter than the adidas ones. I was going to order a 48, but that was skin tight on me. Whereas the adidas large is pretty roomy. So definitely size up.

If I was going authentic, I’d probably have to go two sizes up. Although, I didn’t own any 44 adidas authetics, I’m guessing those fit like the large adidas swingmans.

Not sure why nike had to change the numerical sizing, but they definitely made. It more confusing. I’d recommend people try the jerseys on before ordering if possible.

Dang, I was afraid of that. I’m normally a 48 in M&N, and ordered a 52 Nike Authentic. But, sounds like I may actually need a 56?

Back
Top Bottom