Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Went to Dicks to try on and possibly cop a warriors therma flex showtime. But sold out in M and L. They said they should be getting more next week so I can be part of the therma flex gang. lol

Copped this Aerobill snap off Nike.com and surprisingly it fits really well
Quality and comfort is A1 too

IMG_0530.jpg
IMG_0531.jpg

Well soMeone posted that bucks sold the Giannis throwback Authentic at the arena

Can't wait that long and unfortunately decided to cop the swingman version for now... would love to get an authentic if it's ever released....

Call the Celtics team store and phone order it if you want the GE patch

If you want it without the patch then you’ll have to customize one on Fanatics. It’s $50 extra for a custom but with the 30% off coupon it’ll take care of the extra charge

Call the Celtics team store and phone order it if you want the GE patch

If you want it without the patch then you’ll have to customize one on Fanatics. It’s $50 extra for a custom but with the 30% off coupon it’ll take care of the extra charge
Yes I need all the fixin's Lol. Preciate that fam!

Is there a code or do they automatically apply it to your order? Tryna order that Lonzo MPLS jersey with that 15% off.

How do the Swingman fit? TTS? Size up? I wore a medium in Adidas Swingman and it was slightly long and wide but a small would’ve been too small. How’s the length and the cut on the Nike swingmen? Shorter or longer than Adidas?

Swingman’s fit way smaller than the adidas. If you’re a medium in adidas the large will fit like the medium. I saw medium on the rack the other day and it looked like a youth size.

I wear a large in the adidas swingman man and the xl nike fits the same or smaller.

I ordered a medium MPLS Zo jersey. I wonder if they can change it, I wasn't able to try on a large to compare the difference.

Swingman’s fit way smaller than the adidas. If you’re a medium in adidas the large will fit like the medium. I saw medium on the rack the other day and it looked like a youth size.

I wear a large in the adidas swingman man and the xl nike fits the same or smaller.

:sick:

I sized up too.

I wore a S in the Adidas Swingman and went with a M/44 on the Nike Swingman. They fit similar, but the chest size was a little bigger on Nike and the length is smaller with Nike.

Picked up the Warriors Therma Pullover Hoodie today.

Sized up and it fits perfectly. Comfort is great and got me thinking about that zip up now lol

I got a Giannis bucks jersey as an M and got the Lonzo as a L.

One of these bound to fit. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom