Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Sorry if this has been covered already (did some searching and came up empty). I'm looking for a Jaylen Brown jersey for a gift (would need a size small/40). Had an order in with fanatics but they refunded me a week later and said it was out of stock. Can't find anything on EU websites either.

Sorry if this has been covered already (did some searching and came up empty). I'm looking for a Jaylen Brown jersey for a gift (would need a size small/40). Had an order in with fanatics but they refunded me a week later and said it was out of stock. Can't find anything on EU websites either.
Good question. I haven't seen it either. My buddy has one but i think it's one of the eBay specials.. (replica/fake)
Meanwhile, I am watching the recap of the game last night and just saw the Jaylen put back dunk.

Authentic swingnman shorts??

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Anyone know if the Dry Showtime hoodie, one on lids etc, fits the same as the Therma flex hoodie? I have a the dry showtime and am looking to grab a therma flex, but I hear those run giant. Wondering if anyone could help out with that.

Anyone know if the Dry Showtime hoodie, one on lids etc, fits the same as the Therma flex hoodie? I have a the dry showtime and am looking to grab a therma flex, but I hear those run giant. Wondering if anyone could help out with that.

I have both. Therma flex is definitely bigger by half a size. I have a size medium for the dry showtime, which is also my regular size. Bought a size small for the therma flex. Fits a little snug but the medium would be way to big. Might have something to do with the drop tail.

I really don’t get the lack of NEW “statement” Nike nba authentic gear right now! It’s getting really annoying

Since my Dallas Mavs aren't very good this year looks like Nike is holding back a lot of their stuff which is understandable. I've been a fan since I was a kid so I was used to losing in the 90's lol. Maybe next year but I want some DSJ **** so bad.

Since my Dallas Mavs aren't very good this year looks like Nike is holding back a lot of their stuff which is understandable. I've been a fan since I was a kid so I was used to losing in the 90's lol. Maybe next year but I want some DSJ **** so bad.

and I don't want to buy a custom authentic because it won't let me put the period after "JR."

I found the Dry to run a little bit small, didn't compare against the Therma though.

Back
Top Bottom