Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

how much bread u dropped
6677692C-C1B9-47DE-AB00-61FFEC5D5C11.jpeg

So jealous of that MPLS authentic player issued. Wish they released those as retail authentics. Where did you pick it up?

do you think that nike will release the city jersey as authentics as well? why the hell Nike are making trouble with this?!
I really like Nuggets/Miami city jersey but don't want to buy it as swingman (just in case I'll know it won't release as authentic jersey online. I'm from europe and can't go to teams shops).

Looking nice. At this point though, I'm not sure the phrase "worth the wait" can apply. My patience is at 0% with them, still waiting to hear anything back.
Once you get it, it’s really nice in person. I honestly paid and forgot about it. I guess I have a lot of patience.

Quick question, I recently bought a D. Wade jersey without the sponsor patch, where could I find the patch? Help!

The most elusive jersey of 2018 has arrived. Bask in its glory!

633656B9-AB5A-4693-BA51-B44E04B6C323.jpeg
E56D9727-E989-433A-B279-48DAEFBD6368.jpeg
BBD0E2D8-65AD-4CD3-BE04-7EDE751C907F.jpeg
47CA8508-D7E6-4AD0-82B8-AEC5A4BE8A58.jpeg
47CAC917-FB75-47BE-8871-745BD8F1FE9E.jpeg
76560EBA-E4F1-4128-85FA-9C30DD0BECD8.jpeg
I’m so pissed.

I’m from Detroit

Ordered on July 2 for my first visit to Staples nov 4.

1. Jersey didn’t come
2. Car rental was on BS
3. Kawhi didn’t play
4. LA lost bad
5. Bron didn’t even play the 4th

With that said I am still enjoying my time here

Did nike give up on the gimmicky holes in the numbers that they used last year?

Wondering if the James jerseys are Nike produced or Staples Shop Customized

They look customized. The ones made from Nike have the perforated holes. Glad I didn’t order from Lakers Store.

I’ll wait even longer for NDC or Fanatics:rofl:

Honestly the Lakers store lettering looks better even if it’s not true to what’s on the court.

That perforated holes design doesn’t match that showtime style

Good question. I know Nike changed the material on the Authentics from Aeroswift to VaporKnit. Did they also switch materials of the numbers/letters?

Good question. I know Nike changed the material on the Authentics from Aeroswift to VaporKnit. Did they also switch materials of the numbers/letters?

the numbers are still perforated. Only the jersey material was changed, nothing else. The lakers store must have customized that jersey on their own.

Back
Top Bottom