Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

twolves store is pissing me of ... got an email stating there would be no drose jersey in authentic or swingman for that matter on the site anytime soon

you would think after is run of play that they would at least make it an option..... gotta love gsw team store..... they allow for any player jersey thats on the team

Some city Authentics coming soon Nike NZ

Attachments

• IMG_2147.PNG
    IMG_2147.PNG
    919.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2148.PNG
    IMG_2148.PNG
    971.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2149.PNG
    IMG_2149.PNG
    828.5 KB · Views: 44
Are the Lakers statement jerseys not releasing in Authentics? I want a LBJ jersey and I would like to get it in that jersey. For the NTers that got their jersey how do you like em?

Are the Lakers statement jerseys not releasing in Authentics? I want a LBJ jersey and I would like to get it in that jersey. For the NTers that got their jersey how do you like em?

Only authentics releasing are the gold ones.

Glad to see they’re dropping City Authentics! IN for at least a China Klay player tee. Would cop an Authentic, but it has to be discounted significantly.

I will try to get the miami vice shorts tomorrow.

But I never bought nike swingman shorts before. How is the sizing compared to the adidas shorts?
Do I have to size up like the jerseys?

Just saw that picture of the Lebron authentic...

That's pretty sad. I'm still waiting on shipping confirmation but man...in a way I'm not to bothered by not having the right numbers, but then I paid for an authentic to get what they wear on the court...SMH.

Looks like one of the homies in Miami going to cop the Vice Jersey at the store tonight for me.

Does anyone know when or where the Philadelphia 76ers City jersey is being released??? Just want to know where to buy one

Back
Top Bottom