5CD6B13D-0B0C-431A-8270-67D816C5298B.jpeg
    433.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 231A6DFB-E502-4767-BCFD-C21B430E701E.jpeg
    231A6DFB-E502-4767-BCFD-C21B430E701E.jpeg
    403 KB · Views: 209
  • 7CCB32EC-3472-48AA-857A-51A08007D8A3.jpeg
    7CCB32EC-3472-48AA-857A-51A08007D8A3.jpeg
    426.2 KB · Views: 210
I had to as well. It’s not my first time ordering from them so it was weird to have that happen. Got them to me instantly.
Welp I'm an idiot . I was checking the wrong email. Smh I swore I used my newer one. I got the confirmation on the new one but the gift card is in the old one. Lol been in the inbox since like 8:30am

Tatum classic and Melo (doubled) arrived today:
20211224_211216.jpg
20211224_211252.jpg
20211224_212026.jpg
20211224_211937.jpg

Anyone NEED those Hornets(L) (almost bought, decided I wanted Heat worse now) Bulls(M), Celtics(M) city swingmans early an ebayer I know has some early, more than retail for just the Hornets... other under. PM me and I'll shoot you the link she negotiates everything and always has good selection too (early, game worn, team issues etc), might be able to snag closer to retail on an offer/counter for Hornets. I've bought many, many, many items over the years from her on offer/counter never asking price. Super legit and professional, want throw an ooop as much as possible just don't want compete for a connect 🤣🤷‍♂️
Screenshot_20211224-205648_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20211224-205631_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20211224-205605_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20211224-205541_eBay.jpg
^^^ her pics not mine.

Still no Hornets authentics though? Swear I haven’t seen any Lamelo Ball authentics since he was drafted or I could be wrong

Hornets fan shop back in Nov said they werent planning on getting any.

Just speculating here but each team is different on how they approach merch. Some teams go all in (Cuban’s Mavs comes to mind) while others do the bare minimum.

Teams probably place orders w/ Nike, and while covid has screwed things up, a team like the Hornets, that has not been good until recently and w/ one of the smallest fan bases in the NBA, is not providing a full variety of merch to buy, including authentics.

Maybe that will change in the future, as Lamelo rn is probably one of the top 10 most popular players, if not top 5.

Anyone know if the Rockets/Heat getting that thermaflex bomber like this? Gonna grab a Hornets/Bulls if not.
Screenshot_20211225-130302_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211225-125623_Chrome.jpg

Def not on fanatics and I don't think on ndc either. Think a NTer scooped a pair up on ebay several pages back. Only retail pair I've seen. They look nice though. I'm a sucker for the OG hornet logo, glad they brought it back.
Team store got ‘em. not sure if they do phone orders

Anyone know if the Rockets/Heat getting that thermaflex bomber like this? Gonna grab a Hornets/Bulls if not.
Screenshot_20211225-130302_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211225-125623_Chrome.jpg
Rockets and Heat got short sleeve button ups. For warmups teams either have a long sleeve bomber or short sleeve button up…some of which are “bowling style” with collars. You can see all of them here when viewing each team’s city editon: https://lockervision.nba.com/

I’m in love with the long sleeve versions. Thought I only would get the Nets but with the 30% disco I went off 🤣

Rockets and Heat got short sleeve button ups. For warmups teams either have a long sleeve bomber or short sleeve button up…some of which are “bowling style” with collars. You can see all of them here when viewing each team’s city editon: https://lockervision.nba.com/

I’m in love with the long sleeve versions. Thought I only would get the Nets but with the 30% disco I went off 🤣

Thanks Hornets just ordered 🤣🤣🤣 Thank God Rockets have no earned gear this year... sheesh
Screenshot_20211225-195442_Fanatics.jpg

Just need this I guess then now

If not for snaps might have grabbed the button down "bowling shirt" warmup. Maybe it'll get discounted more than 30% I'll grab it. Just can't see what I'd wear it with... feels more 70s style than 90s...
Screenshot_20211225-195532_Fanatics.jpg

Shooting shirts fit weird this year. Had that Rockets, knicks, and Warriors one but sending it back. Fit was like really wide. Sleeves were kind of long and baggy too.

Was just gifted the bowling Rockets shirt. I like it. Haven’t tried it on yet.

Shooting shirts fit weird this year. Had that Rockets, knicks, and Warriors one but sending it back. Fit was like really wide. Sleeves were kind of long and baggy too.

Was just gifted the bowling Rockets shirt. I like it. Haven’t tried it on yet.

All of nikes shirts at least in a L have fit different... partly because I never read or I'd have seen the different labeled fits 🤷‍♂️ 🤣 when I order but there's slim, standard, loose then Dri-fit fits different, and all the JB stuff is just baggy everywhere. The one Rockets white tee with the trophys I wanted so badly is gone in a M... I see why oh now and the long sleeve fit different too. LOL just wish Nike would keep it consistent, I've bought L in Nike shirts since high school now some need M some XL...sucks when you order everything nowadays even worse when it's sold out.

Thanks Hornets just ordered 🤣🤣🤣 Thank God Rockets have no earned gear this year... sheesh
Screenshot_20211225-195442_Fanatics.jpg

Just need this I guess then now

If not for snaps might have grabbed the button down "bowling shirt" warmup. Maybe it'll get discounted more than 30% I'll grab it. Just can't see what I'd wear it with... feels more 70s style than 90s...
Screenshot_20211225-195532_Fanatics.jpg
I have the same issue of not knowing what to wear with it. I was thinking about getting the Heat one. Looks cool in pictures but I feel like it would look funny on me

It’s basically like a light jacket. Throw something simple underneath like a plain colored tee depending on the team and leave it unbuttoned.

I have the same issue of not knowing what to wear with it. I was thinking about getting the Heat one. Looks cool in pictures but I feel like it would look funny on me
The sanps I think are what's throwing me off. Making it not really a shirt or jacket I guess... if it gets discoed plus a disco code I'll bite probably. Just feel like I'll never wear it though...
It’s basically like a light jacket. Throw something simple underneath like a plain colored tee depending on the team and leave it unbuttoned.
LMAO don't even need 2 shirts much less a light jacket on here lol was at a Christmas party on Christmas about 6 dudes in wife beaters and shorts lol think the pullover shooting shirt is last thing I'm seeling for now. On the prowl for Heat/Spurs shorts now...could grab the Hornets for 130 at any time, but those too. Just looking for retail or better right now...

I’m in Houston too. I know. It’s not going to be like this all “winter.” It’s not that heavy.
I know you are lol just throwing shots at this bi-polar weather. Already have every thermaflex made so far for rockets and might have only popped tags on 2 maybe 3, got two city thermas from last year pants and all still sealed in bags. It'll hit clearance I'm pretty sure and I'll get suckered into buying it Rockets gear doesn't sell well as it is. If not 🤷‍♂️ got every other city peice this year except the pullover shooting shirt which I'll grab once they send the physical Lids giftcards I bought as gifts the e giftcards that didn't work. So I had to scramble and get nephews something else... might just grab that too who knows...

What is the sizing on the windrunner? Heard they fit pretty wide
20211214_090113.jpg

Not quite the same jacket...mines hoodless, but bought this windbreaker suit the same size I get thermaflex stuff in pretty true to size... if that's any help. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom