Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I’m assuming these are long gone? Can’t find any for sale on any websites or even eBay.
4A6D643D-669A-466B-A92D-8E42E8048AFA.png

Does anyone know which one is the official OKC store?

thunderbasketballstore.com OR nbathundershop.com?

Also would appreciate an invite into the discord group if possible, although I am in Australia

Thanks for the pics g-time g-time . The lime green is supposed to be the same color as the trees, but I don't think they're going to correct it since these are so rare as it is. redmercury redmercury Are yours like this too?

Mines just like the one posted. I haven’t seen the gamers up close but maybe the lime is a nod to the current green used by the team. Might not be a defect.

Does anyone know which one is the official OKC store?

thunderbasketballstore.com OR nbathundershop.com?

Also would appreciate an invite into the discord group if possible, although I am in Australia
Its nbathundershop.com that other site is definitely a scam. They have listings of old city editions and have a pic of Russ on the homepage.

Also I'd appreciate a discord invite as well.

Its nbathundershop.com that other site is definitely a scam. They have listings of old city editions and have a pic of Russ on the homepage.

Also I'd appreciate a discord invite as well.

Thanks man. I'm surprised a scam website shows up on the first page of google.

Would it be cool if I got a discord link? I just want to be more up to date on drops, as I don't really follow any accounts that do so

ordered the giannis asg tshirt and the grey shorts, just couldn't pull the trigger on a swingman just to have a jersey, might think about it more but right now its authentic or nothing

ordered the giannis asg tshirt and the grey shorts, just couldn't pull the trigger on a swingman just to have a jersey, might think about it more but right now its authentic or nothing
I think the authentic is worth it for the details, material and technology vs the swingman.

Yea would like them to drop more all star authentics. Those looked nice/detailed on screen.

Has anyone seen the All-Star warmup jacket for sale in the US? Only place I see it is at overseas shops that don’t ship to America.

3D90C942-844F-4C35-B67A-C2828F555A7F.jpeg

Curry and LeBron was on eBay but too expensive. Haven’t seen any another player yet
Wondering where they got the Lebron from, gotta check with lakers store n team LA store on Thursday to see if they have any.

What’s up with that discord stuff?

I sent over 20 invites. Nothing more I can do besides posting links when they come up. If people come across them, they can post as well. More often than not it'll be quiet because it's post All Star. Reach out to team stores to get info on product even if their site is run by Fanatics.

The Lebron ASG jersey is out there or will be soon. Someone currently has an authentic on ebay. They're based out of Beaverton so the Nike employee store probably has them or they managed to grab one.

Back
Top Bottom