NIKE NIGHT TRACK DISCO RETRO 2012?!

UPDATE: Got my hands on the retro release of the Night Track gotta tip my hat to Nike for getting this retro right.  Check out the vid below to see what they look like with jeans and with shorts.

you had me until those last two pics...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

didn't see this one coming at all.

NSW was doing a giveaway a few weeks ago and this was one of the answers. I need to go back and take a look at what else they talked about. I'd be excited as hell to get a pair of these.

A few pairs popped up on ebay yesterday, but now the only thing left is an original pair that someone is looking to get $1000 for.

Originally Posted by mints

A few pairs popped up on ebay yesterday, but now the only thing left is an original pair that someone is looking to get $1000 for.

Yeah there were 3 pairs listed from one seller.  I bid on my size, but got bumped in the last few seconds.  The pair I bid on went for $168 and the most a pair went for was $172.50...all auctions also had free shipping.  I hope more become available.  I don't see that OG pair going for $1,000 unless some collector has money to burn and has been feening for along time.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Released in Singapore, called NDC no release info for the States as of yet. 
Also out in HK... roughly around US$95 IIRC.   I was in a rush so I didn't stop to check em out.

New colorway being sold by Colette March 11th. Via Sneaker News

nikenighttrackdisconavy.jpg

I still want the red ones....can't find them anywhere.

I'm not really feeling the ones from Colette, and ordering just about anything from french shops always ends up being more trouble than it's worth. If these popped up on the Asian sites for more than a passing moment I'd have totally ordered them.

Back
Top Bottom