NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

are there any lebron soldiers for sale out there? if so, how much??

Sorry, repeat post, lag kasi ang net namin

quick update,atc has the 12.5's&melo 4's.retail is 6k.12.5's look surprisingly rockable,been seen em worn by kirk long for nearly a weeknow,nike sure took their time

I know I'm late on this one but I saw the Nike Air Max 360 Supreme Koinobori Pack at NP Serendra last night.

Interesting shoe.

http://www.kix-files.com/shop/nike-air-max-360-supreme-koinobori-pack/

Also saw these Doinks

http://www.flightclubla.com/p.php?fc=la&c=dunk&i=030597

Rasta Red

nike_dunk_low_blackred01.jpg

Oh and the flint 12.5s are dope (love the materials used ) but I just don't see myself rockin' the .5 line.

melo m4
both black/red and white/french blue/flint 12.5's
and court force low white/black/silver spotted at park sm manila

btw gusto ko yan dunk na red how much?

anyone knows if the "og" spizikes dropped here? someone told me that is already out in park bhs.

^is it the black one?i think someone wholesaled it...i'm not sure though...if not maybe they went to the outlets..

Edit: yung first color (white) di ko napansin sa park RP at SM MLA.pero nagkalat yun DTRT

^nope not the black one. the "og" ones, yung white cement yung color combination ata.

When you say "OG" are you referring to the first colorway?

I really don't see how you can use the term "OG" for a shoe like the Spiz'ikes.

good news to those who got their xmas dough early and are looking for discounted kicks!Parks all over the metro have begun their xmas sale!notables includeaf25 tienamen square AP 4.1k,aj alpha 4.5k,aj xxii omegas 6.5k,aj xi lows all colorways 5.1k,af1's 2-2.7k,stat 1 blk/orange 3.4k,all sorts of dunks2-2.5k,azkobe ii grey 5.5k.plus a whole lot more!come spend your money on nike this xmas!intrestingly,has anyone noticed how well the navy lebron v's havebeen selling?even at that outrageously inflated price stadiums and parks both have been selling out.no doubt nike philippines will have a very merry xmas thisyear.

^thanks ghost face.. are they still available? here in the US they haven't released the black and white colorways of the Zoom BB's here in any of thebig shoe store chains (footlocker etc.) I think but i bought my black pair in a mom and pop shop here in CA. i have yet to see the Nash shoes hehe but itsironic that they released over there in the PI

hi guys just a heads up the kobe trainers, the white one, are selling at 40 off at nike park rp. im not sure with other branches coz when i went to parktrinoma it was selling at 5+++.

Back
Top Bottom