NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

black/black/white zoom bb 2s dropped at bhs today. so they should be popping up everywhere else soon.

5995 retail. the mudguard is non-patent but made out of nice material though - it's rough and crosshatched (parang ginasgas pero mukha naman matibaypanlaro - panget lang nga)

couldn't help but
laugh.gif
at the worker's story about the whole titanium release fiasco. amazing what some people will do for a pair of shoes.

^^^^ I bet those guys involved in that fiasco must looking back and saying......Was that really me??
roll.gif

Heard they are going for like P40k-P45k nowadays though. Have a friend who just sold his pair for P45k and another who sold his for $1,500 in the U.S. Notbad for an ROI in just less than 2 weeks time :smile:

Originally Posted by soul228

I'm just a little pissed, I bought a red/black Nu retros last week just to find out they'd be On Sale in SM North this Feb 1,2 & 3
mad.gif
how much na lang yung nu retro 1?

Would appreciate some info on the sale price of the NU RETROS (red/black). Planning to get a size 11 sana but that size is no longer available here in mylocality. Thanks in advance guys!

The NU Retros were not on sale in Park Trinoma unless you have a VIP card or a Citibank Credit Card, but when I visited Olympic World, it's on a 10%Off....but the great thing was the 3 day Sale in SM North when they had it at 30% off!!! (the black/red & plain black colorway in particular)
eek.gif
I'm not sure though if they're still on a 30% discount after theSale...
wink.gif

AJVIII's are also on sale in SM North, however, Park Trinoma has the Retro 11's on Sale and the Retro 3 Pure $ on a 20% discount I think...

Also...is there still a store selling the BMP One Love, New Love...thanks.....

^^ i seen a pair of old love new love at nike park bhs around 3 weeks ago? not sure if they are still there though?

^^ Just called BHS and the guy said it's sold out. I'm also looking for a pair of OLNL. I heard that they still have them in Cebu?

^^^yup meron pa raw sa cebu check the malls..last year I saw some OLNL's in Riverbanks not sure kung meron pa

just hanging out here at trinoma,saw blk/maize dunk lo's with a grey midsole.3.7k ata.*in my best borat voice*very nice!high five!oh and i saw kobe IIlights on sale,5995.plenty of sizes

i lost my wallet. and inside it was my nike park 10% off card. anyone know if i could a new one if i just said i lost mine? Thanks thanks.

^^^ I think you can, pareng TMAC. They should have your name on file. I am not sure though but I believe there should be a way around that. Hope this helps andhope you did not lose a large sum of money in that wallet

i lost about one third of the titanium xx3's retail price here. isang sapatos na rin un around the 120 range
frown.gif
oh well. Thanks rev
happy.gif
I'll try to get a card tom.

im sure you can get a replacement card one way or another.sana they wont ask you to spend 20k first!back here again at trinoma,they got their lebron Vblk/wht/crmsons in(there has to be a nickname for those by now)i also saw cracked dunk hi's.they were 51++

Originally Posted by tmac360

i lost my wallet. and inside it was my nike park 10% off card. anyone know if i could a new one if i just said i lost mine? Thanks thanks.

Carlo, call the branch where you got your card. They should have your name and VIP # in their database.

or you can do what i used to do and tell them your name is carlo fromdapi.

smokin.gif

i've lost my wallet before and it's really not the cash in it that matters, it's the hassle of replacing all the lost id/license/credit cards.

thanks for the replies rev, max, carlo, and sz12
smile.gif
puntahan ko yung parkeastwod then.

or you can do what i used to do and tell them your name is carlo fromdapi.
hmm.. gano kalaki discount niya?
devil.gif

j/k
laugh.gif

Thanks again
happy.gif

BB 2 black white
black/white/crimson lebron 5
aj 87 classic (white/silver/cement) price is P5795..
pimp.gif

new colorways of nu' retro 1

Guys!! my source told me nagkakaubusan na raw ng sizes ang Air Jordan XX3, magpapareserve sana ako lastnight kaya lang ang dami na raw na nagpareserve...

dude no need to give yourself a heart attack,having a shoe reserved doesnt mean theyre sold and you cant get a pair.past releases have shown a good number offolks who reserve a pair never actually go through buying them.if you have the money on release day, there is no reason why you wouldnt be able to get yourselfa pair.chill lil buddy

yup plus the allstar XX3's aren't as limited as the titaniums..i even heard nike stadiums getting them too

Back
Top Bottom