NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Any word about these :

nikehyperdunk324820172yvg5.jpg

nikehyperdunk324820051yhh0.jpg

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Did "Sta. Lucia Mall, Rizal" receive the Black Mambas or the McFly?

i dont think so..

mcflys were only released in NP BHS while the mambas only in selected NP branches.

Heads up! Air Jordan VI Olympic available at Park BHS, Trinoma, Gateway, Glorietta, MOA. P5995, too bad we can't use our VIP card. Very limited stocks!Bought mine last night and most of the sizes are reserved. No Half-sizes, smallest size is 8.

Update! Trinoma and Gateway's stocks of olympics are sold out!

To sir rev: i forgot where you posted the pics of the shoes on sale at nike cagayan.. uhmm if you dont mind.. i remember seeing some AJ 1 alpha edition.. howmuch was it again and do they still have some sz 12.. thanks man..

^^^ Pareng Flip. I am in Iligan City right now but will be back home tomorrow. I will check it out for you and let you know. 50% off yata yung Alphas. Will bein touch.

saw some oly 6's at glorietta today size 12. hope that helps somebody. if anyone knows where i can get some size 9 or 10 oly's that would be greathelp.

Originally Posted by jayzprieto23

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Any word about these :

nikehyperdunk324820172yvg5.jpg

nikehyperdunk324820051yhh0.jpg

i dont this would come out hir saw them on a site they are worth about 3000$ each
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Those were the 1st 24 pairs that were released and if i'm not mistaken, was signed by Kobe and enclosed in glass case....

They will come out again in a regular box (not glass anymore) in limited release....just like BlackMamba's ...they are Supremes BTW.....

sup guys.. im planning to buy some j's especially III, IV, V's.. any stores where you spot some?

its unfair nike forum let me use my VIP card while nike Park dont accept VIP card on Oly 6? Nike Park is gettin hard on us especially when they know the shoeis in demand

Back
Top Bottom