NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by justin444

what other shirts are available? are there any champs shirts already?
No champs shirts over at Nike BHS bro. And the girl I spoke to said they weren't even sure if they were dropping here. The Witness shirts weresupposed to drop yesterday, and a friend of mine checked out the store today, they said they weren't even sure if it was dropping tomorrow. So again, wegotta wait
laugh.gif

My uncle is coming back to the states later this month, is there any Asia exclusive Kobe IV's still floating around?
BTW are the Carpe Diems still there?

Thanks

Originally Posted by wOOfeR

Included pala sa VIP discount ang Toro Bravo Pack..

Not in Nike Park Trinoma.. I asked but they didn't give me a discount... wala daw pag pack

alexeibc: Ako tumawag muna ako to verify kung meron, kasi sa pag kaka alam ko din wala eh.. Pero to my surprise, meron pala..

Originally Posted by sadikmac

Based on experience, if you see a sale that says "up to xx% discount" there's probably just one or two items there that are 70% off (probably lanyards or keychains or whatever useless stuff) just so they could TECHNICALLY say that there actually are items that are 70% off and they aren't visible to you just because you are not looking for them and you don't need them.

So yeah, that sale is pretty much s**t.
tongue.gif
precisely....
@ alexibc: true....parang binigyan lang nila lahat ng customers na maka-avail ng 10% discount sa mga binibenta nila for 3 days. kawawa naman tayong mga vipcard holders.tsk.tsk.tsk!! sayang, i wanted to buy a pair of the jumpman pro breds. 10% off lang. NGEK???

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by Bounce

Any sightings on a Zoom Kobe IV black/red CW anyone? ill kill just to get one of those.
roll.gif
if you can go in the ortigas area, almost all malls here still have them.

parks, stadiums, even sports central megamall...

better call them up for sizes.

hope this helps, and hope you won't kill no one.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by chase on

Originally Posted by Bounce

Any sightings on a Zoom Kobe IV black/red CW anyone? ill kill just to get one of those.
roll.gif
if you can go in the ortigas area, almost all malls here still have them.

parks, stadiums, even sports central megamall...

better call them up for sizes.

hope this helps, and hope you won't kill no one.
devil.gif

oh my god i love you..due to school, i never had the chance to go and check nike outlets lately. Dont worry, I shall spare you mortals this time.
devil.gif

you were very much helpful. Tnx!
wink.gif

hi guys, do you know anyone who sells his used ZKIV white/purple home CW? size 10.5 or 11.. realle need it badly.. thanks!

alexeibc: Ako tumawag muna ako to verify kung meron, kasi sa pag kaka alam ko din wala eh.. Pero to my surprise, meron pala..
Lucky you... I was told that there's a 10% discount at first so I've decided to cop... but when I verified sa cashier, wala daw... Muntikna ako magwalkout hehe but I've decided to get it anyway... mahirap na makakuha nito
Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

precisely....
@ alexibc: true....parang binigyan lang nila lahat ng customers na maka-avail ng 10% discount sa mga binibenta nila for 3 days. kawawa naman tayong mga vip card holders.tsk.tsk.tsk!! sayang, i wanted to buy a pair of the jumpman pro breds. 10% off lang. NGEK???

THANKS RED

20 % OFF would've been GREAT! Fair na Fair!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by alexeibc

Lucky you... I was told that there's a 10% discount at first so I've decided to cop... but when I verified sa cashier, wala daw... Muntik na ako magwalkout hehe but I've decided to get it anyway... mahirap na makakuha nito
Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

precisely....
@ alexibc: true....parang binigyan lang nila lahat ng customers na maka-avail ng 10% discount sa mga binibenta nila for 3 days. kawawa naman tayong mga vip card holders.tsk.tsk.tsk!! sayang, i wanted to buy a pair of the jumpman pro breds. 10% off lang. NGEK???

THANKS RED

20 % OFF would've been GREAT! Fair na Fair!
smile.gif
it's just a marketing strategy to attract buyers especially non-VIP customers...it still boils down to the demand on the shoes and otheritems...if those items will sit longer in the shelf for one season, they're bound to the outlets after this SALE season...

Back
Top Bottom