NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

Originally Posted by lbj19

Called Park MOA the lebron iv china sells for 11,500 as the Nike personnel I talked to told me.
isn't this the one selling also on ebay.ph?
for a minute there I thought it was my pair.. but the one in the auction says its pair # 2858.. mine was 2358.. hmmm, i hope its not a typo..anyway, mine already went to boss M..
pimp.gif

anyway, if you have extra 11500 php lying around those chinas are a good deal. same price when they released some time ago..
smile.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by justin444

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Originally Posted by justin444

Originally Posted by wytboy55

NIKE BHS still has the 3 CW of KOBE IV. this was just last saturday after playing ball in serendra.

i've spotted JORDAN 13 WHITE/RED CW in UKAY UKAY for 1k only in CUBAO AURORA size 9.. Still in good condition.

you were one of the guys playin ball there? i went there and was swimmin
laugh.gif
saw a guy there with the white outs too anyways, for the pennyheads out there, we got good news... atlantic blue penny 2's, check out sole collector hopefully nike ph wont sleep on this

sir yun ba yung white/blue na ginamit niya nung 97 allstar game?yung baliktad yung 1cent logo and swoosh check?ask ko lang.hehe

THANKS RED

no i think they were the white ones, here they are though... now i dont know what to cop, tb3 or these

ah oks!the home colorways!!!!good thing the og's are now showing up.too bad for us shoeheads because we have to spend, spend and spend!!!!!!!
roll.gif
for these collectibles.

THANKS RED

^hahaha.. mahirap na jay! baka malubog ako sa utang! checked on the lebron china earlier and still there... sino kaya kukuha non..

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

i wish a had extra funds... hahahaha

ano ginagawa ng citibank naten? hahaha
pimp.gif

pwede yan

Temptation!
laugh.gif

push the button guys!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

anyone seen something exciting in the sale? ive been to park southmall and park festival and nothing's buzz worthy
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

i wish a had extra funds... hahahaha

ano ginagawa ng citibank naten? hahaha
pimp.gif

pwede yan

Temptation!
laugh.gif

push the button guys!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hmmm... nah.. i left all my credit cards sa house.. will never bring my credit card to work, unless the lebron china IV would be sold!
roll.gif

Hey folks! I'm not sure if its been posted already. But just came from Nike Park BHS and they had some good items on sale. Even the Zoom Kobe IV's wereon sale for 6,295. I just don't know about the sizes left though. They had some pretty sweet Air Max 90's on sale as well and some other running shoes.

Came away with a Kobe t-shirt (not the puppet ring tee) only but it was good enough! Have fun!
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom