NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

oh men, saying and hearing all this being told to jethro...

makes me feel... old...
indifferent.gif

when i was his age, i was only buying fake shoes...

from nepo, angeles, pampanga...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jmoney45

^^^ Just stay in school, homeboy. Believe me, its going to go by so fast...at some point you're going to wish it never ended.
grin.gif
I'll graduate this March '10 and this statement made me sad in some way.
frown.gif

Got no money when I was in HS but now in College, it's a good feeling to cop your own kicks from your own money.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

To jethro: continue on what you do and hit the books!!
laugh.gif

bulls90s: batchmates pala tayo bro.
happy.gif

It's nice growing up having a dad who also has a passion for shoes. He understands my shoe needs.
laugh.gif

He's moved on from sneakers to high-end designer kicks though.

And yeah, academics should stay as ones main priority if one is still a student. Not to get some reward, but for ones future.
smile.gif

Anyway, haven't been able to do rounds lately. Any updates from your NP employee pals on which kicks are to drop soon?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bulls90s

Originally Posted by jmoney45

^^^ Just stay in school, homeboy. Believe me, its going to go by so fast...at some point you're going to wish it never ended.
grin.gif
I'll graduate this March '10 and this statement made me sad in some way.
frown.gif

Got no money when I was in HS but now in College, it's a good feeling to cop your own kicks from your own money.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

To jethro: continue on what you do and hit the books!!
laugh.gif
Congratulations in advance, bulls90s...enjoy and make the most out of it bro! For some of you who think that school is tough and all that, thatain't even the tip of what's out there. Have fun!

Now back to the updates, anyone here planning to cop the DMP 7's in a size 11.5 or 12?
grin.gif
Someone from NP in G4 told me they are set to drop in a couple.

Welcome to NT, laceupmarv! Enjoy your stay and hope you pick up some bits of info here and there from your fellow NTers
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by jethro

laugh.gif
, Told my Mom I want to Buy those Hyperdunk Philippines with my Own Money but she said "Nako, Sobra ka na ah. Kasalanan na yan. You should be contented on what you have..." Lol, and the Problem is I still want those Hyperdunk Philippines, Hypermax AM90 and the LeBron 7 Tour Pack. Still need to Cop about 3 More Pairs this Year. How can I cop kaya....?

Tapos mukhang Tagilid pa Grades ko this Quarter due to having sooo many Absences,
indifferent.gif
Hahaha!
hey schoolboy! .....just do your stuff so your mama will be proud of you so therefore she will reward you .
pimp.gif

stay in school

word!
pimp.gif

Grandmother said this.."Aral muna bago sapatos para makatapos"..
iba kasi gusto mag aral di makapag aral..anyway ikaw naman yan..just my opinion.galingan mo sa school para matuwa Parents mo para sayo din kasiyun,sila pa magbibigay ng reward sayo pag maganda pinakita mo..
smokin.gif
.peace..
wink.gif

new Shirts @ NP g4 from Php 895 up.
new Kobe Venom shorts (black)- Php 1695
HD Pi-to be released on Sept 1- Php 6129
Red Pi Jersey-to be released on Sept 1

Trivia:

Prices of PI cw.
Hyperdunk Pi---> Php 6,129 ----> independence day 61298
Hyperize Pi--> Php 7, 107---> # of islands in the country 7,107

I and JMoney were joking about the Red Pi Shirt that is limited only to 1898 pcs, hopefully its not gonna be priced at Php 1,898. Hehehe.

^^ Thanks for the Trivia

Didnt thought my post would create a buzz, Lol. Im Studying at Don Bosco- Makati. Sure, I'll follow your Advice na lang. I Can be a Top 10 Student if Iwanted to, There is just no Passion lang sa Studies ko kasi I Think Report Cards cant Determine who's Smart and Who's not. Its just Numbers. But Still,Iba nga naman ang may Bragging Rights...Hahaha

I Got More Classmates who has more Shoes that I Have as in, They have like 20-30 Pairs, But they dont have an NT or Something Like that, They are just RichKids that buys Shoes because of the Hype.

Another thing, Dun sa mga Nagsasabi na When I was in your age I only have a Pair of Shoes.....One Thing is for Sure, Im not Gonna beat your Heat even when Imin my 20's, Im Pretty Sure of that

havent done any updates for a while..hope this helps..
smile.gif

nike park rob ermita
zoom mvps are 20 or 30% off i forgot haha
vcut1f.jpg

nike basketball
ogxbnn.jpg

Air Jordans..nothin on sale,not even fusions..
55p6xt.jpg

patent leather dunks
2quni91.jpg

am90's..the middle one is 30% off..so around 3k..
2d286kn.jpg

blazer high 30% off..if your into these kind of patterns...
b6olmg.jpg

for the kids..the white/cement fusion3 is 30% off
wi4ifs.jpg

and for the ladies...dunk lows..
30maghy.jpg

theyre not sellin the HD PI in sports central anymore...tinanong ko kanina..hehe pero its on their window display...nice shoe..
smile.gif

Tinago lng nila yun bro. They're sticking to the Sept 1 release date. Nagreklamo yata stadium and park. Hehehe. SM is getting aggressive in getting theirNike stocks. Nike Wars in PI? Hehehe.

nice pics there, last time i was there was picking up my flightposite 2's.lol it seems their interior hasn't been changed like the others huhh..

Back
Top Bottom