NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

from festival mall ...

some pics in the mall..

while watching tamiya racing. . . . .

i saw one guy wearing this,though he admitted that this is class A,

no Jordan 7 DMP in Nike Park Glorietta 4

Staff there also told me that Nike Phil. will not be getting any 2009 Space Jams. I hope this aint true
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

no Jordan 7 DMP in Nike Park Glorietta 4

Staff there also told me that Nike Phil. will not be getting any 2009 Space Jams. I hope this aint true
frown.gif

that would suck big time........JB really hates the SEA market huh.

Sayang ang daming hypebeast na nag-aantay sa release ng tb3 at dmp VII.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Makakabili na lang sila dun sa ukayan sa ebay ph or multiply. Pero sa presyong holdapan ingat nga lang

Things can still change with regard to the Space Jam's. Parang yung TB3 diba, Nike Stadium (or at least the one in Rockwell) was so sure they were going toget it. Only to find out 3 days before the release that the plan had been changed. Don't get your hopes up though. All I'm saying is that its stillover two months till the release. Let's all just wait and see
happy.gif

@gishtar nice pics man, hahaha, panu mo inapproach ung nka ''zk5''? haha kulet pumayag pa sya mag papicture
roll.gif

^Bro, so got your pacman already. Dope!
pimp.gif

@gishtar: Thanks for the updates bro. Have you seen any JB jerseys in festival mall? How much is it? mas malapit kasi ako dun eh.

@blasdiaz
nice pacmans bro
pimp.gif

new cw of soldier 3 and lebron 6 low also available in NP gateway. no kobe black venom shorts though.

I heard the SJ bad news from a friend and its according to Raul of Nike Philippines.. Who is Raul? Is that final??

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

turning 25 yrs old next January. hehe that's why im really pressured to save up for the future.and in addition my gf has plans of settling down already.
smile.gif
i want to give in but my savings is not that big yet. lately i've been really selective of what shoes to buy because i want to slow down and quit already. and i think im getting there. bout time to become more serious about our relationship and give up my hobby for shoes. oh well nuff about me, that's good to hear bout the phi hd.
smile.gif
nike sponsorship for smart-gilas for sure!!!!!

THANKS RED

goodluck bosing..same here..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

I heard the SJ bad news from a friend and its according to Raul of Nike Philippines.. Who is Raul? Is that final??
Well if the news came from Raoul, then I guess that confirms...that its not dropping. Too bad for us.

first the true blues, now the space jams?
damn nike philippines, STEP YOUR F***ING GAME UP!
yes im mad,
mad.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

i also saw those black soldier 3s in park galeria...

but wait, i though they were supposed to be ice soles?

when i saw them i was surprised that they were just plain white soles...

Back
Top Bottom