NIKE PARK UPDATES

@kinglion23- congratz! welcome to NT bro. Remember.. Post lang ng post ng Updates hindi pick-ups ok!
wink.gif

my first post... at long last... just a few days to go... eagerly waiting for the kobe v
smile.gif

a bit OT: when you guys make a reservation at nike park? do you wait for the staff to txt or call you?

sir welcome to NT too, if you make a reservation you have 3 days for some nike parks and for some 1 day only to get your pair. so whenever the release day is the staff should inform you that the shoes have arrived. and from there the counting of days start na. im not sure how it works for others but that was how it went when i got my kobe IV finals at G4.
smile.gif
they should text you if the shoe arrived na...

btw for those who want some all star memorabilia, BHS has the Hyperize all stars in addition to the lebron all stars...its P6795 and still FSR. they are still not sure if the KD II and Kobe V ASG would drop. the person on the other line didnt say if the hyperize were the east or the west CW. just call them up for more info
smile.gif

called them up again, the hyperize ASG is the west CW or the red one...

@ Kinglion23 and Warped welcome guys.

@ Warped: About your question, they inform you about the release date of the shoes. Check the first page of this thread the numbers are posted of different stores of Nike Parks and try calling them. Like what jrjmd said if you make a reservation the item has a grace period of 1 day for some 3 days kapag di mo binili yung item ibebenta na sa iba yung item na nireserve sayo.

@warped: its actually up to you to constantly bother the employees for the actual release date for hot kix. Like with what happened to the AJ VI. No one really knew that it would come monday afternoon. If you've had a reservation for a qs release or a pair that has only one pair in your size, you have to be the first to confirm it or it will be nullified by the first one who calls. (this happened to me last night) Hope this information will be of use to you and welcome to NT!

@warped

it really depends on how close you are to the salesman. I think being a VIP card holder is an added factor when it comes to reserving your shoes. Also, some supervisor in the stores are ultimately strict that they dont allow shoes(top of the line) to be reserved. In some cases, the best thing a staff can do is to inform you the release date. Once you know the release date, everything will be alright.. just be early.

MOA UPDATE:

AJ VI just arrived in NP MOA at around 3:00pm. Biggest size is 12.

Kobe 5 BLs are all reserved . Lauching on feb 5, friday.

Thanks guys. I'll just make a follow up on Thursday. I've been reading on the updates for the ZKV release but things are slightly different from every nike park store i've asked. I got a Feb 5,6 or 7 release dates. Last Friday, upon learning that it might be a Feb 1 release for the ZKV, i called NP GB3 and made a reservation. The person got my name and number. Then just this Monday, I went to the store to reconfirm my reservation, the guy in the store just gave me a pen and paper to write down my name and number and informed me that the release is either on the 6th or 7th.

Mr. Wallet is definitely going to be sad this Feb.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

@warped

it really depends on how close you are to the salesman. I think being a VIP card holder is an added factor when it comes to reserving your shoes. Also, some supervisor in the stores are ultimately strict that they dont allow shoes(top of the line) to be reserved. In some cases, the best thing a staff can do is to inform you the release date. Once you know the release date, everything will be alright.. just be early.

MOA UPDATE:

AJ VI just arrived in NP MOA at around 3:00pm. Biggest size is 12.

Kobe 5 BLs are all reserved . Lauching on feb 5, friday.

Motorsports vi will arrive next week....thats what the staff said....busy busy feb NT!!

been to park in eastwood this evening.

aj-vi-retro-2010-black-varsity-red-preview1.jpg
6795php
aj2-white-silver-2.jpg
6495php

on sale:
304775%20102%2001.jpg
8995 or 8495php (from 14xxx.95php)
AIR-JORDAN-2009-BIACK-GRAY.jpg
5577php
nike-zoom-lebron-vi-6-home-1.jpg
4497php
nike-zoom-bb-iii-wmcj-6.jpg
3597php
nike-trainer-1-low-sl-5.jpg
3836php
nike-cortez-flymotion-wht-1.jpg
3357php
nike-lebron-6-blk-2.jpg
3237php

airmax 90 st - 3147php
airmax 90 premium le - 4197php
airmax 80 le -3147php

just in case you're looking for these pairs.
for the aj vi, on display's a sz. 10.5. a passerby tried to fit in a 9. i was in the store around 8:30pm.

was at np eastwood as well last night around 7pm...stil several sizes left for the jordan6 but was going fast.

got pissed at g4 staff as i passed by there on 2/1 in the afternoon and they said they couldnt disclose the release date but that i should come back later that week since the 6s would be released on the 1st week of feb. good thing i decided to check our Nike Park Updates thread before leaving the house on 2/2....saw that the J6s had been sold starting 2/1! Gave them a call and they said there were 5 pairs left and all were reserved. I dont have a problem with them reserving pairs but they should at least let customers know if all the stocks they have are already accounted for so we can look for the kicks at another branch instead of depending on them.

to the dude i got to chat with at the counter of NP Eastwood, if ur part of NT give me a holler. If you talked to anybody about McFlys thats you.

Quick update y'all I called np gb3 first come first serve on the zkv BLs this Friday. I told the guy that I spoke to someone and made a reservation. I was asked if I received a txt on the update and change in policy, I said no. If someone can confirm this from the group that would be great.

Back
Top Bottom