NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by kixmatic

guys this just came in,nike stad rockwell have there new skus delivered today
1st on the list AJ 2010 aka pepphole and other nike stuffs ok enjoy
Not the first time. SMH.
To those looking for AJ2's.. NP G4 still has 9,9.5,10 and 10.5.

@kixmatic we are all just abiding by the rules bro. one wrong post could lead to another then thread becomes a mess. let's not keep it that way. your update is highly appreciated.

@ryandc: did you see this guy in white trying the aj6 he reserved i believe, and also the nash cradle? i had some thoughts last night he could be part of the community too.  

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Saw the Lebron All-Stars last night at BHS.
pimp.gif

better colorway than zkV. atleast in pictures. wonder pag sa real na.
ei kc, saw you at our party. was shy to appraoch you, you were busy with your lens.

how much for the lbj VII all-stars btw?

updatein stock at nike park MOA jordan 1 alpha CW is not the breds but light brown or beige w black n touches of orange full size run but not yet for sale as of 2pm bcoz no price yet

the wait is killing me haha, stil no deliveries of the kobe V and other stuff until today.......

any solid info about the aj 6 MS?

Originally Posted by mansarati

updatein stock at nike park MOA jordan 1 alpha CW is not the breds but light brown or beige w black n touches of orange full size run but not yet for sale as of 2pm bcoz no price yet

tinker hatfield pair.

go check shoetrends guys.

Tinker's Alpha 1?

96w015.jpg

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Tinker's Alpha 1?

96w015.jpg

Yup i think thats the one
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kixmatic

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

^ park updates please. Rockwell updates should be in Stadium updates.
don't like it ? di kana ma papagod pumunta sa nike stad thread
eek.gif

elementary reasoning you have...an OT is an OT..a simple sorry would do..

can you please stop!?! can we go back to the updates please?!  
spotted KD2 home colorway at nikepark sm fairview. also a new zoom bb3 colorway white/blue. 

also spotted jeremy from team NT. hahaha. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom