NIKE PARK UPDATES

reservations for the white/red are accepted. don't sleep on it.
guys..how does the sizing of the 12s go? this will be my frst 12s
happy.gif

im a sz9.5 in the aj3

Spotted at NP Trinoma AJ XII Flu-game they also have cherries but NAKA-RESERVE NA LAHAT according to the staff..

I can say that the quality of flu-game is really bad especially the nubuck part, cherries all the way...

Originally Posted by jau014

happy.gif

im a sz9.5 in the aj3

12's are true to size (9.5) for me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

Originally Posted by jau014

happy.gif

im a sz9.5 in the aj3

12's are true to size (9.5) for me
smile.gif
thanks sir! mgkasze pla tayo
laugh.gif

Haay, this is really challenging, nike park g4, moa, and bhs has already reserved all size 9.5s for the cherry XIIs... Really hard to compete kung maramingmalakas na customers... Sana fair yun playing field when it comes to this kind of releases para hindi lang mga "special customers" or valuedclients ng mga nasabing nike parks magkaroon ng chance to get this... Anyway ganyan talaga ang game na ito.

Originally Posted by Karbonized

Haay, this is really challenging, nike park g4, moa, and bhs has already reserved all size 9.5s for the cherry XIIs... Really hard to compete kung maraming malakas na customers... Sana fair yun playing field when it comes to this kind of releases para hindi lang mga "special customers" or valued clients ng mga nasabing nike parks magkaroon ng chance to get this... Anyway ganyan talaga ang game na ito.
try gb3 bro.
or NS ppm or megamall.
if your still out of luck send a pm to triLbiejenna. im sure he can help you with your sze prob.
happy.gif

Already tried GB3 all cherry's reserved... Maybe will try my luck with NS... (sayang yun VIP card) or with sir triLbiejenna.

Haay, this is really challenging, nike park g4, moa, and bhs has already reserved all size 9.5s for the cherry XIIs... Really hard to compete kung maraming malakas na customers... Sana fair yun playing field when it comes to this kind of releases para hindi lang mga "special customers" or valued clients ng mga nasabing nike parks magkaroon ng chance to get this... Anyway ganyan talaga ang game na ito.
hehe. Maybe its time for you to make a move rin para maging "special customer". Chikahin lang lagi ung salesperson. hahaha

Anyway, I have contacts in NP Southmall, il inform you right away if the cherry's size 9.5 drop in there kasi since kaning 1pm wala pa .

cheer up!

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

hehe. Maybe its time for you to make a move rin para maging "special customer". Chikahin lang lagi ung salesperson. hahaha

Anyway, I have contacts in NP Southmall, il inform you right away if the cherry's size 9.5 drop in there kasi since kaning 1pm wala pa .

cheer up!

Thanks bro, i really hope na sa SM Southmall meron... Sana lahat ng Nike Parks meron para lahat masaya... Taga Las Pinas din ako. Sir triLbienna receive PM...ill text you.

^^^
Try hitting Trilbiejenna a PM. He can hook you up with a pair.

did the Nike Park stores honor the Vip cards?

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

^^^
Try hitting Trilbiejenna a PM. He can hook you up with a pair.

did the Nike Park stores honor the Vip cards?
A guy from Nike Park BHS told me that they will honor the Vip cards for the flu's. Yun kasi yun inoffer niya sa akin kasi nga nakareserve nalahat ng cherry's... So maybe it will also apply for the cherry's... So as much as possible i want to have my pair bought at Nike Park store... Impraying that somebody flakes his reservation on release day... so i can have a chance at it... hehehe.... If the cherry's will be available at SM Soutmallor Filinvest the better... its been a while since i bought a pair from those stores...

Guys, can someone help me get my own Nike Park VIP Card? I'll appreciate if someone could help. Thanks!

Originally Posted by kixcool8

Guys, can someone help me get my own Nike Park VIP Card? I'll appreciate if someone could help. Thanks!

You need 20k pesos worth of receipts (from nike park) to apply for a VIP card

Originally Posted by alexeibc

Originally Posted by kixcool8

You need 20k pesos worth of receipts (from nike park) to apply for a VIP card

I'm aware of that sir alexeibc. thank you anyway. it's just that I don't have my receipts anymore. I hope someone can hook me up to get my ownPark VIP card.

Is it true that the Flu Game's Quality is bad compared to the Cherry's? hmmm too bad I like the flu games compared to thecherry's..

Back
Top Bottom