NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

dec. 19 official release of cherry 12's according to nike phils.
wink.gif
same as the US release..at least the shoes are there
laugh.gif
and iguess more time for saving money.

whoah? i just called g4 and moa and they said that reservations are not allowed?that is not fair.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
NOWWHAT??
tired.gif

THANKS RED

they cant accept reservation coz they already sold their stock ahead of the release date
laugh.gif

and oh yes the SJ will be coming to town
smile.gif

flu games and cradle rock low away available @ nike park sm fairview. limited szes for the flu games
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Originally Posted by Karbonized

Haay, this is really challenging, nike park g4, moa, and bhs has already reserved all size 9.5s for the cherry XIIs... Really hard to compete kung maraming malakas na customers... Sana fair yun playing field when it comes to this kind of releases para hindi lang mga "special customers" or valued clients ng mga nasabing nike parks magkaroon ng chance to get this... Anyway ganyan talaga ang game na ito.
whoah? i just called g4 and moa and they said that reservations are not allowed?that is not fair.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
NOW WHAT??
tired.gif

THANKS RED
just went to moa yesterday and they told me that all the stocks of the cherries are already reserved... buti na lang sa December 19, 2009 angrelease para there is a better chance of some customers flaking it...

Before you guys know it, they'll be selling those XII's again. Just keep on watch so you don't miss out.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

i got my wht/red 12's yesterday.. quality was ok but the carbon fiber was a bit a ehh...
sir flashout where did you cop yours? i thought they will be released on the 19th? hahaha

some nike park/stadium doesnt follow their release dates. so u guys better jus keep on a look out so u wont miss out on the drops.

Last pair sz 10
dsc0145.jpg

Assorted
dsc0154ur.jpg

dsc0155.jpg

Also, as per BHS staff, VIP card will NOT be honored for the cherry 12s unlike the flugames.

Nike Park Moa Update:

-Kobe IV White Speckled and Dirty Del Sols
-Hyperize Billy Hoyle
-Flu Games (Tried it and yup, the Quality is below Par)

They have the White/Red 12s but it will only be available on the 19th and all size 11s are already reserved, and 30 pairs lang ata per store??

Back
Top Bottom