NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by daxx

If i'm not mistaken that particular guy ( w/ black rim glasses ) is a fellow sneakerhead & a regular nike G4 customer and saw him alone wala kasama.

Pero fellow NTers knows kung sino nakadami ( Family = 8 pairs ) binilang ko pa talaga
laugh.gif

" Bakit hindi pwede ang bata ? may pambili naman ang bata ah ? " - sabi ng daddy

He was called Jay by people who new him. He was with 4 young women/girls

I am one of those people who were responsible for that numbering system since we were the one who camped out at the nearest entrance of the mall going to NikePark. We believe it would be more organized at that nearest entrance if we do it. In my point of view, it worked. People lined up accordingly until theentrance of NP even if we saw that there were around 8-10 people lined up already in front of the store before us. Staff then told us to line up by ten so asto not disturb the nearby establishments. Then, KC announced that it's first come first serve basis and would not honor the numbering system happenedoutside the entrance of the mall. Chaos started. Some people took advantage of the situation and started cutting in line. Things then got out of hand. Linesdisappeared. After awhile, people accepted the fact that there were a few people in front of us, but insisted that those people with numbers could beaccommodated since regardless of the numbers, those people lined up accordingly in front of the store. But KC insisted that it's first come first servebasis. Given the magnitude of the situation, it can never happen already since the lines have been broken. The best solution at that moment is to allow thefirst 10 who got in earlier then follow the numbers since it was the last organized thing that happened before the chaos. After some more heated arguments andendless meetings of the staff inside their store, they compromised. Allow the first 10 people who lined up before us and then the numbers.

I personally really feel bad about what I've done. Our intention was to make it orderly, but the exact opposite happened. I'd like to take this chanceto apologize to my fellow NTers who were not able to get their pairs or didn't get their sizes because of that numbering system. This was a really biglesson for me and I definitely learned a lot from this experience.

To the management of NP G4, I personally appreciate the effort you've done. I know you guys did a lot of hard work for this release. Let this be a learningexperience also for you guys. It's a Pacquiao limited release, of course expect a lot of people more than the allotted stocks for your store.

On a lighter note, there was this old lady who got curious what the line is all about so she fell in line in front of us and was able to go inside with theearly batch. So people were telling the staff may nakasingit sa pila. Then KC and the staff told the old lady that there's a proper line for the pacquiaoshoes and she should line accordingly. Then the old lady told them, 'Hindi naman ako bibili ng Pacquiao na shoes eh. Naintriga ako sa pila nyo akala ko itoyung pila para sa opening ng store. Titingin lang naman ako eh.' Suddenly the tension inside the store disappeared.
laugh.gif
KC told the lady, 'Naku mam,sige po magshopping na kayo dyan all you want. Hindi nyo na kelangan pumila pa.'
laugh.gif
Thanks to that lady for easing the tension at NP.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by azhul23

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

Originally Posted by icebox15

Originally Posted by grei

G4 was really chaotic. The manager was trying to fix and organize things...in vain. in the end, she made the worst decision, to succumb to the pressure na meron daw "numbers" that the people OUTSIDE glorietta made. First, Glorietta has numerous entrances, and some came from the parking, others from greenbelt etc. Not all came in from the "entrance" where people got their numbers. Next, how sure are they as to the exact "number" of people who had the number. For all we know, those who came in early was just for example, 30, then all the rest just made up the numbers, and sila pa nprioritize. Third, some people who came in first and fell in line in front of Nike (which was the official and right thing to do) were totally ignored because they didnt have the "number". It was really a total mess. Bad bad bad job done by G4. Sana man lang the staff of Nike G4 took time in arranging the line just at the time when people started to crowd the entrance door. In that way, naging systematic, and fair to all.
I totally agree with you bro, actually I was in Nike G4 last night asking for the details on how will they sell the shoes and I even asked them if they'll have numbers or something, and they just told me that first come first served, and when they asked 65 people to go in the store, the sales guy even asked me "nakakakuha ka na ba?" obviously no, why will I line-up outside if I got my pair already, and I even told the guy that I don't have a number since I went up from the parking and not from the main entrance of G4, and he didn't say anything after that, hope G4 could improve this next time.. really unfair to others

I thought it was a first come first serve basis. I didn't know that Nike Park G4 have already expanded their store until the entrance of Oakwood. And I didn't know that any guy can be a Park employee of the day by organizing a numbering system of his own. The guy who is wearing a Pacquiao Jacket with Philippine flag design acted as if he was above the manager. If I were the manager, I will tell this obnoxious guy that I am the manager, and I have the right to chose whom I am going to sell these shoes. She was doing it right when she was telling that no one authorized that numbering and it was a first come first serve basis. Kaso natakot yata dun sa mama dahil sa kakasigaw eh na parang sya me ari nung store. Sya pa nagdidikta ng numbering yata dun sa manager nung huli eh.

easy for you to say, cause your not in the line as early as 78 peeps who lined up outside in a more civil manner, those who came in late are of course
grin.gif
all bitter...

only 10 peeps who lined up earlier above in g4 way even before the gates opened,MONASE was number 1,,the cute lady a tenant of cmg was number 2 etc.,nice to meet you BTW,their were supposed to be favored for the 1st ten,and so the lined up peeps did give way...kasi nga 1st come 1st serve, bukod sa 10 lahat naka pila na...meaning Organized nah..

but the stupid manager(KC), whom had seen the line outside ascot entrance, did ignored the sittuation, well she was not a good listener at all...

she was saying first come 1st serve, so how will you know whos first..basic... just fall in line...dum dum..and we did them a favor.kasi ma ayos na ang pila...pero ginulo nya..nung sinabi nyang alang linya linya...CHAOS started...the 78 peeps whom lined up earlier had to break out of line..now on a stampede manner at the nike park entrance..

after, a few singit peeps later, they still did the right thing and honor the lined up peeps...and yah your right i was shouting the sense out of her...Cause it was the right thing to do...and she did follow me...dibah...
pimp.gif

KC's gigling and proudly saying, we did not expect of this
embarassed.gif
...dumb girl..plain dumb...
ohwell.gif

shout out to..nt peeps...on g4 it was fun

Now I know. You are Mr. Proline indeed. I thought you are damn stupid in the proline thread and Jordan thread. But you outdid yourself this time. You are worsein person pala. You should have stayed in the flea market where your attitude belongs. Pasigaw sigaw ka pa. I hope someone who knows the manager KC, tell herthat she really made a mistake following this guy. After shouting at her in Greenbelt, this guy even referred to her now as stupid and dumb.

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Proline Campout? Puwede... Hehehe

Well.. Trinoma was indeed organized.. Double checkin' always the line and counting always..

Ang sabi lang ng Bisor, last limited release na ng trinoma, masakit daw sa ulo..

I hope he change his mind!

Shoutout to all NTer that i've met (okay si Mark, kabibili sinuot kaagad)...
san ba nagsimula pila jan sir? sa Nike Park ba mismo o sa Entrance ng mall?
Actually sa harap ng Nike Park ang simula ng pila, nde sa entrance ng mall (Dencios, Parking near Nike Park, Landmark) .. Takbuhan lang nung nag open ang mall.. But there were already around 20 heads in the line before the mall was opened. (Either Fitness First member or i don't know how did they got in - Baka sa supermarket ng Landmark)...

Congrats to everyone...
wink.gif

kaya pala organize yung jan sa Trinoma. Sa Nike Park nag start yung line

Originally Posted by miko0412

G4 was really chaotic. The manager was trying to fix and organize things...in vain. in the end, she made the worst decision, to succumb to the pressure na meron daw "numbers" that the people OUTSIDE glorietta made. First, Glorietta has numerous entrances, and some came from the parking, others from greenbelt etc. Not all came in from the "entrance" where people got their numbers. Next, how sure are they as to the exact "number" of people who had the number. For all we know, those who came in early was just for example, 30, then all the rest just made up the numbers, and sila pa nprioritize. Third, some people who came in first and fell in line in front of Nike (which was the official and right thing to do) were totally ignored because they didnt have the "number". It was really a total mess. Bad bad bad job done by G4. Sana man lang the staff of Nike G4 took time in arranging the line just at the time when people started to crowd the entrance door. In that way, naging systematic, and fair to all.
I totally agree with you bro, actually I was in Nike G4 last night asking for the details on how will they sell the shoes and I even asked them if they'll have numbers or something, and they just told me that first come first served, and when they asked 65 people to go in the store, the sales guy even asked me "nakakakuha ka na ba?" obviously no, why will I line-up outside if I got my pair already, and I even told the guy that I don't have a number since I went up from the parking and not from the main entrance of G4, and he didn't say anything after that, hope G4 could improve this next time.. really unfair to others
official line should have started @ store front where the note "LINE STARTS HERE" is posted. trinoma crew did a good job in handling the people in line considering it's their 1st time to handle a release like this one. a lot of people talked to the park staff claiming that they were early and this and that but they(staff) stood firm on the their rule. heck, there was even this dude all the way from the back who tried to cut in the 1st guy in line right in front of everybody.

@sir miko / sir Kingcrux31

The 1st come 1st serve thing, a.k.a. official line was honored in G4. and only 10 peeps. was officially on the line, after that the suggested numbering wassupposed to be in line..but the constant changing of mind of the NIKE g4 manager made the then disciplined 78 peeps who calmly walked in lined,and took theescalator in a SNAKE like pattern, honoring the Un official line, whom can bring the ORDER of 1st cum 1st serve , after the lined up people upstairs...

So those, saying na their in line 1st before the 78 un-official numbered peepz..how come your not in line with the 1st TEN up stairs???easy to answer..you areso so LATE,, no wonder your Bitter, and keep on throwing stop like pro line and all...For all i know this is a nike Update thread..so Calm down..

i feel happy seeing nt peeps get their pairs...mad luck was on our side
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

No buying/selling/requests here.

Stick with the updates.

Whoever that fool was who created the bogus numbering system got you guys good. The line starts from the entrance of the store. ALWAYS. Regardless of how many people waited elsewhere.

smh.gif

The manager and supervisor of the store are definitely gonna hear it from higher ups.

I agree with you Jojo, anyway they might did it this time, but not on the next one, they just have to read the rules carefully, first come first served at Nike Park G4, and not at G4, and why start a numbering system if you're not authorized in the first place? I admit that I came late but I fall in line outside Nike Park G4 and not outside G4, overnight at G4 doesn't mean you're the first who will be outside Nike Park G4.
smile.gif

* G4's entrance is not Nike Park's Entrance
smile.gif

agree 100 percent, that is why, we honored the 1st ten Dibah!..after that ala ng na una, all are in line...accordingly

Originally Posted by jason16

Shots are being fired here. Easy lang
wink.gif
sorry if I created disturbance. I apologize. I think I just have to answer kasi ang bait na nga nung manager sa kanya, ni refer pa nya ng stupidat dumb.

Originally Posted by azhul23

Originally Posted by miko0412

official line should have started @ store front where the note "LINE STARTS HERE" is posted. trinoma crew did a good job in handling the people in line considering it's their 1st time to handle a release like this one. a lot of people talked to the park staff claiming that they were early and this and that but they(staff) stood firm on the their rule. heck, there was even this dude all the way from the back who tried to cut in the 1st guy in line right in front of everybody.

@sir miko / sir Kingcrux31

The 1st come 1st serve thing, a.k.a. official line was honored in G4. and only 10 peeps. was officially on the line, after that the suggested numbering was supposed to be in line..but the constant changing of mind of the NIKE g4 manager made the then disciplined 78 peeps who calmly walked in lined,and took the escalator in a SNAKE like pattern, honoring the Un official line, whom can bring the ORDER of 1st cum 1st serve , after the lined up people upstairs...

So those, saying na their in line 1st before the 78 un-official numbered peepz..how come your not in line with the 1st TEN up stairs???easy to answer..you are so so LATE,, no wonder your Bitter, and keep on throwing stop like pro line and all...For all i know this is a nike Update thread..so Calm down..

i feel happy seeing nt peeps get their pairs...mad luck was on our side
pimp.gif
are you the guy in the white shirt azhul23 ? the manager wasobviously new to this kind of release but calling her dumb and stupid is really inappropriate.. SMH..
smh.gif

Well.. Trinoma was indeed organized.. Double checkin' always the line and counting always..

Ang sabi lang ng Bisor, last limited release na ng trinoma, masakit daw sa ulo..

Actually sa harap ng Nike Park ang simula ng pila, nde sa entrance ng mall (Dencios, Parking near Nike Park, Landmark) .. Takbuhan lang nung nag open ang mall.. But there were already around 20 heads in the line before the mall was opened. (Either Fitness First member or i don't know how did they got in - Baka sa supermarket ng Landmark)...

Congrats to everyone...
wink.gif

As soon as I read here that people with fitnessfirst membership can come in early I called up my Mom and asked her to line up for me...I think my mom and mysister are 14th and 15th in line when they got in around past 9am. Not everyone had fitnessfirst membership though, some peeps just got very creative so theycan come in early. My Mom was saying the line was organized because Nike Park staff would count people in line every now and then and would let them know notto let anyone cut in line...I actually have a friends sister and nephew in line as well to get a few more pairs but, unfortunately they weren't able to geta single pair. Don't worry guys I'm not a reseller, it's for friends here who lucked out on the release of the Trainers because they only releasedin Toronto and Vancouver, I think Canada just got over 50 pairs. My mom had a blast though, its the first time she lined up for a pair of sneakers for me. Imyself have missed quite a few good releases here because I don't have time to line up because of work and my 3 kids!

when i went to nike park, i was behind the guy with #25 in his hand. sulat prep.
laugh.gif

and i fell in line behind him, kasi first come, first served sa store ang policy until nakipagaway na yung si #26 na akala mo chosen by god himself.

he even pushed my younger brother and I wanted to give him the beating of his life, pero ayaw ko makipagsuntukan sa mga skwateran! yuck!

i mean, i like shoes and all, but my life doesnt revolve around it.

to everyone who got their shoes, congrats.

to all the douchebags, congrats for being pricks of society.

at sa mga nagdala ng babies at little kids, good parenting.

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by sneakapimp

Congrats to everyone...
wink.gif

As soon as I read here that people with fitnessfirst membership can come in early I called up my Mom and asked her to line up for me...I think my mom and my sister are 14th and 15th in line when they got in around past 9am. Not everyone had fitnessfirst membership though, some peeps just got very creative so they can come in early. My Mom was saying the line was organized because Nike Park staff would count people in line every now and then and would let them know not to let anyone cut in line...I actually have a friends sister and nephew in line as well to get a few more pairs but, unfortunately they weren't able to get a single pair. Don't worry guys I'm not a reseller, it's for friends here who lucked out on the release of the Trainers because they only released in Toronto and Vancouver, I think Canada just got over 50 pairs. My mom had a blast though, its the first time she lined up for a pair of sneakers for me. I myself have missed quite a few good releases here because I don't have time to line up because of work and my 3 kids!

congrats man! my friend in sfu told me that they only released 30+ pairs in canada.

wear it proud man!

the posts remind me of the 2012 scene wherein people are gonna be left out by the ships...anyway, chill guys.
wink.gif

Saturday work prevented me to join the fun...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by soul228

the posts remind me of the 2012 scene wherein people are gonna be left out by the ships...anyway, chill guys.
wink.gif

I had a good laugh after reading this... pareho nga sa 2012..

I love sneakers but I don't want to stress myself out with these releases... Congrats again to those who got theirs... easy lang
smile.gif
sana niraffle nalang sa G4 lol (more chaos)
roll.gif

Originally Posted by alexeibc

Originally Posted by soul228

wink.gif

I had a good laugh after reading this... pareho nga sa 2012..

I love sneakers but I don't want to stress myself out with these releases... Congrats again to those who got theirs... easy lang
smile.gif
sana niraffle na lang sa G4 lol (more chaos)
roll.gif
laugh.gif

nung sinabi nga na iraffle nalang nagwala yung mga may # sa kamay! birth right eh haha!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

i mean, i like shoes and all, but my life doesnt revolve around it.

to everyone who got their shoes, congrats.

to all the douchebags, congrats for being pricks of society.

at sa mga nagdala ng babies at little kids, good parenting.

tongue.gif

well said bro
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom