Nike Park UPDATES

^only lebron 9, kobe 7, and hyperdunks have the elite versions bro. the prices for elites of kobe 7 and hyperdunks are $200 if i'm not mistaken. lebron's are the most expensive in the line up $250

off topic: kd's are getting air max from what i've read in the other thread. but they'll not release an elite version (kd wanting his line to be affordable)

Actual pic of lebron 9 miami vice! pic taken yesyerday at dubai.
2d116f6a2750744ded67fa64a34f6cbcb0d9d4b3_r.jpg

913360466e8c2a7952b7705c40dded597c2f5468_r.jpg

^^ i was fortunate and got one from NP,but same old story regarding resellers and stuff. i just hope one day NP wakes up.

i was able to copped thanks to the other generous sneaker heads who were in front of me in the line... they actually leave a size for me so i can have my pair. i wish others will do the same.

Originally Posted by mahommieian

question guys. hows the sizing of AJ12 Playoffs? TIA
they run big... when I pick up my pair, almost everyone went half size down.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by emiaj12

Originally Posted by mahommieian

question guys. hows the sizing of AJ12 Playoffs? TIA
they run big... when I pick up my pair, almost everyone went half size down.
smile.gif

thanks guys! im a 10.5 size. planning to go smaller but no choice coz size10 was already sold. oh well. its still all good. just curious if im just the one who experienced it.
tongue.gif

so if your a VIP member. you have a secured pair right? and is that also discounted? same perks as a normal VIP? 10%? tia!

^well, upon reading, didnt' say anything about vip members.. only elite shoes

my AJ12 Playoffs tongue outer skin near the logo peels off easily. used it 3x only. will i return this to Nike? TIA

Anyone seen any air flight '89 or air force 180's anywhere? Looking for the breds or true blue colorways for the 89's. Oly's for the 180's.

Back
Top Bottom