Nike Park UPDATES

i just hope that they sold them to the people who randomly went there and totally had no idea that they were available.or did the "friend"system happened again lol

anyway word is that a lot of AJ 1's are in store so i hope everyone cops their pair.
glasses.gif
The "Friend" system happened again. 

for every high profile release, they use the friend system nowadays. all they care about is the sale.

same system at parks "friend system" old story hope they change it..... like back in the days if there were limited shoes to be release like less than ten pairs they would have a raffle who can purchase it.....fair to everyone

still no word so i guess they won't be releasing the WC3 '88.a friend of mine told me that they're available at a local reseller for 20k.whew

I still think they'd release the 88's. It's just a matter of when and not if. Better get your connects ready and do your homework though, I have a feeling it would be some sor of a ninja release or something.

Last edited:
ill just want to ask what nike park will release the allstar edition tomorrow? thanks guys!

What sale? The Agility sale?
I have no idea about Agility sale. That's why I'm asking if there's a sale. so i can drop by to their store.
wink.gif

Based on your post, I assumed you already knew about a Nike Park sale. Anyways, there ain't any NP sale at this time that I know of. Though I've heard that there were some items at NP Glorietta that were marked down last weekend coz of the mall wide sale.

Smh. My sister lined up to get the toro bravo 4's and was bumped coz of re-sellers had people from the lower class to line up for them and get them a bundle of pairs in different sizes. Nike should have a rule that when you buy a pair you should wear them out the store to know you're not a re-seller.

Back
Top Bottom