Nike Park UPDATES

nike park g4 has them and greenbelt as well...
they also have the olympic pack for the air force 1 hi and low there..

nike parks are having bad rep because of this resellers .....parks should be fair to all and be transparent>:

I have a question, where do you find updates for current and upcoming releases of nike park philippines? I can use google for release dates of jordans but the rest, like running shoes and other gr's, *shrug*.

by the way, this thread looks dead hahaha.

I know jordan 11 black/red release date is a bit far, but anyone knows what stores will have them? TIA!

release of jordan 11 breds will be on dec 21 .....reserve a pair promo started yesterday line was long but yet it assure you a reserve pair of ur size of choosing on the 21 :smokin

Any Nike belts lying around?  I remember i saw a few ones at Trinoma before but didn't see any today.  Thanks!

Got myself a reservation coupon. =) Though, I need size 9 in them.

How come there are no size 9s and 9.5s?

How was the bred release? May natira pa ba?
it was a lot better compared to the Concords release but quantity wise i think some of our fellow sneakerheads came up empty handed cause resellers will always be there lol. Only toddler sizes were left.

Man, I asked due to I heard that people here (US) wereordering from shops in Manila. I figured meron pa lol. I was gonna ask my homeboys to buy me pairs lol

The Nike in High Street secretly released the Corks yesterday. This is so unfair. Found out from 2 friends who secretly got their pair. I went to BHS and asked about it, the cashiers looked at each other and denied it.

The Nike in High Street secretly released the Corks yesterday. This is so unfair. Found out from 2 friends who secretly got their pair. I went to BHS and asked about it, the cashiers looked at each other and denied it.
i just hope that they sold them to the people who randomly went there and totally had no idea that they were available.or did the "friend"system happened again lol

anyway word is that a lot of AJ 1's are in store so i hope everyone cops their pair.
glasses.gif

Saw those AJ 1 Chicago in person and I'd say they are pretty much similar to the DMP 1 in terms of looks and quality.

If not for the colorway, I don't think they will sell out, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom