Originally Posted by dynamitenter

Originally Posted by martinichi

Originally Posted by voguelee

kobe 6 ace lower merion
cp3 iv new cw
kd3 okc home
jordan 2011 new cw

set to release by 1st week of april

Where did you get the info that the aces are releasing?

staffs always says its the lower merion inspired although its the breds that are releasing
my thoughts exactly.

anyone knows if the kobe VI BREDS is a GR and if they will accept VIP cards for this one.

AIR JORDAN 2011 BLACK/DARK CHARCOAL to be released tomorrow April 2 @ Nike Park Ayala Cebu, Robinsons Ermita, Festival Supermall, Robinsons Galleria, Gateway, Glorietta 4, Greenbelt 3, SM MOA, Boni Hi Street and Trinoma. -From their Facebook PAGE HTH

29qb0oo.png

available at NP trinoma

just a query, is it really possible that we could get 15-20% upgrade for existing vip card holders? tia!

Originally Posted by spider

anyone knows if the kobe VI BREDS is a GR and if they will accept VIP cards for this one.

Yes, most def.. thats a sneakerhead gut feel already.
smile.gif
pass on the those.. will wait for playoff time
smile.gif

Nike Park Ayala Cebu still have XIII Playoffs (size 9.5, 10, 9 and
glasses.gif
. Plus 10% off for VIP Card Holders . Check it out just in case you drop by in Cebu

Robinsons Ermita has Kobe 6 Black Reds and lots of Orion Blue 7's.. size 9 still on display.. im not coppin but quality is on point on the 7s.. 
guys know if the AJ 12 taxi lows will release here? i might get those rather than the bordeaux.. good summer shoe..
smile.gif

saw aj 2011 blk/charcoal (sz 9 on display),aj VII orion blue(3 szs on display,just guestimating here,i think their szs are 8,10 and 12) and air max uptempo 97 " gridiron" at trinoma. the 2011's were selling briskly according to the sales person.
i have an old school love affair with the air max uptempo 97's but with these carrying a staggering price tag of 7.5k i'll stick with the OG cw's.see ya at the outlets baby!

no prob,IHIWATH

try to figure that one out
laugh.gif

just getting back to the uptempo 97's,the upper is slightly grey and is in stark contrast against the giant white midsole.i love the teal heel tab and teal accent on the sole but the cw is kinda all over the place for my taste.see it for yourselves by all means people,the cw is certainly a new take on a classic design.

having a hard time looking for that uptempo pix in the net...any pix there? just got back from moa sale, didnt saw those there, only the new cw of jordan 2011, nice leather on it, looking like an italian shoes..
smile.gif
lots of kicks on sale less 10%, and some at the rack that are limited like hyperdunks and hyperfuse on pe colorways (i think) new apparel of kobe and lbj out there too.

Originally Posted by 81

having a hard time looking for that uptempo pix in the net...any pix there? just got back from moa sale, didnt saw those there, only the new cw of jordan 2011, nice leather on it, looking like an italian shoes..
smile.gif
lots of kicks on sale less 10%, and some at the rack that are limited like hyperdunks and hyperfuse on pe colorways (i think) new apparel of kobe and lbj out there too.

i think this is the cw of the uptempo 97

main2.jpg

right, sir maxtempo?

@ Nike SM Pampanga on display:

Cement 3 (size 9.5)
Jordan 13 playoffs (size 9.5)
Air jordan 2011 (size 9)
Jordan 7 Orion blue (size 9)

^^ right on.the upper is NOT white,it's a light shade of grey.i guess the light is softening the color.

^Wow. Gradeschool memories with that retro. Anybody spot remaining Kobe 6 Chinas or Del Sols anywhere? TIA.

Back
Top Bottom