Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

no prob,IHIWATH

try to figure that one out
laugh.gif
YYD
wink.gif

off to trinoma to check it out in person.

^ very nice shoes. are those NP trinoma exclusive? i had those uptempos way back in highschool in OG colorway. looking at em today made me think that i done beat up a lot of classics sneakers in my lifetime..

NP Ermita: Kobe shorts(white and yellow), shirts. LeBron Witness shorts, shirts and bag. AJ 2011 Black and Orion Blues many sizes were on display. HTH

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

saw aj 2011 blk/charcoal (sz 9 on display),aj VII orion blue(3 szs on display,just guestimating here,i think their szs are 8,10 and 12) and air max uptempo 97 " gridiron" at trinoma. the 2011's were selling briskly according to the sales person.
i have an old school love affair with the air max uptempo 97's but with these carrying a staggering price tag of 7.5k i'll stick with the OG cw's.see ya at the outlets baby!
7.5k?
indifferent.gif
geez......

anyway the uptempo's are solid in terms of construction. got me a pair for playing and really holds up well. what i don't like about them is that both retros and the og's soles wear down fast. still worth buying though
smokin.gif

what info do you need on those jordan 1 anodized silver? tech info? better click google search, if size availability better call them up 6313610(incase you dont know)@boytwo

update.. still some penny 1's at np moa,the one with white combination

^^toizpogi, i saw new sling bag with simple swoosh @royal in festival mall
795 php

at parks,havent seen one lately

HTH

di maganda fit ng new lebron shirt and kobe shirt, slim fit mga bro!2xl prang medium size lang ng jordan.

Originally Posted by nikenikehan

^^toizpogi, i saw new sling bag with simple swoosh @royal in festival mall
795 php

at parks,havent seen one lately

HTH

Thanks. But I'm looking for the leather-like material from the the sling bags posted before. Thanks anyway
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jhonjhon8

di maganda fit ng new lebron shirt and kobe shirt, slim fit mga bro!2xl prang medium size lang ng jordan.
maybe it's kid sizes?

Originally Posted by jhonjhon8

bro,di sya slim pit, dri-pit sya, it's much natural to asian sizing, i think nike has dri-fit, standard fit and loose fit. dri-fit are best when working/after working out 'coz that's feature of the shirt,err, to keep you dry. jordan shirts are much more small in sizing(that is if you know jordan sizing).

Originally Posted by 81

what info do you need on those jordan 1 anodized silver? tech info? better click google search, if size availability better call them up 6313610(incase you dont know)@boytwo

update.. still some penny 1's at np moa,the one with white combination
sorry bro..my bad..i just wanna knw about the price & sizes availability.. if someone can help me, im not in phils kasi..tnx..

Back
Top Bottom