Nike Performance Running Master Thread

Hopefully we get some member access before then...

With the absurd amount I’ve spent with Nike over the years they better! Not even a sniff at what colourways will be available at launch...

I hope they have a By You option like the Infinity 2

I am loving the colors on these:
5508E5A1-809B-4E98-935F-73EA0B5BB169.jpeg

^^^ that’s for the already out Infinity Run 2. I guess wider access?

Still waiting and salivating for the ZoomX Invincible Run. Is there one light and one dark color releasing for men? Not a fan of the dark option. I need a crispy white pair.

I'm hoping that the Jan 18th date is legit, but I'm not holding my breath. A lot of people (who are usually right) have had the dates for the invincible wrong already.

I'm impatiently waiting for the invincibles as well. Checking ndc and hear everyday. I'm enjoying running with the tempos, but I really want to try these

Wish it had a gusseted tongue, that’s one thing I love about the Speed. Otherwise looks and sounds like a fun shoe to run in.

I don't see it happening until the first week of March. Nike's pattern is releasing in the US a week before other retailers with a placeholder on the site up for at least a week before that.

80DA9BC0-32CE-4F5F-BB12-60B7B799BBD4.jpeg

got the ACG mountain fly low to replace the NB Hierro goretex. The upper is more substantial than it appears which is nice, midsole isn’t as soft as the fresh foam x but still soft underfoot and there’s more of a rocker sensation with the included plate in these. Also glad I went up 0.5. Happy with this purchase.

Edit: haven’t been able to get out the house today but from walking about it feels similar to a zoom fly 3 (especially with that bootie fit) but with a bit of a Vaporfly roll and pop to it. Very intrigued to try this out there! It is fairly heavy in the hand (compared to the aforementioned shoes though).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom