Nike PG 1

He's a top 10 player.... All NBA, All defense, starts in the all star game... clearly Nike thinks he's marketable enough. Most early reviews i've seen of the shoe are good. Seems like it's getting a better reaction than the Kyrie 3

Agreed. PG is a superstar. He had the setback 2 years ago with the leg and has been banged up this year. Healthy, arguably the 3-4th best SF in the league. Definitely a 10 player.

They should have released a Paul George signature shoe 2-3 years ago when everybody was on his **** and wanted him to beat LeBron when he was on the Heat. Now nobody cares about the Pacers and PG has been leapfrogged by several other players.

With that being said, I only wear low tops for basketball and so do a lot of other people so there may still be a lot of people buying these cause they look good and maybe perform good as well

Last edited:
He's a top 10 player.... All NBA, All defense, starts in the all star game... clearly Nike thinks he's marketable enough. Most early reviews i've seen of the shoe are good. Seems like it's getting a better reaction than the Kyrie 3
Where can I read these early reviews?

If the hyperrevs retail for 110 w forefoot and heel these should have both too

They should have released a Paul George signature shoe 2-3 years ago when everybody was on his **** and wanted him to beat LeBron when he was on the Heat. Now nobody cares about the Pacers and PG has been leapfrogged by several other players.

With that being said, I only wear low tops for basketball and so do a lot of other people so there may still be a lot of people buying these cause they look good and maybe perform good as well
leapfrogged? lmao by who? he was a top 10 player then, and he's a top 10 player now

leapfrogged? lmao by who? he was a top 10 player then, and he's a top 10 player now

He's still a great player but his hype was trending way up and the Pacers looked like they'd be legit contenders for years and PG was looking like the next T-Mac a few years ago when they were playing the Heat in the playoffs...now nobody even speaks about the Pacers or Paul George

Curry, Westbrook, Kawhi, Klay, AD, KAT, Kyrie, Lillard, Giannis, Kristaps and Embiid have all moved past him on the hype train since like 2014 when PG was being looked at as the next big superstar.

Last edited:
He's still a great player but his hype was trending way up and the Pacers looked like they'd be legit contenders for years and PG was looking like the next T-Mac a few years ago when they were playing the Heat in the playoffs...now nobody even speaks about the Pacers or Paul George

Curry, Westbrook, Kawhi, Klay, AD, KAT, Kyrie, Lillard, Giannis, Kristaps and Embiid have all moved past him on the hype train since like 2014 when PG was being looked at as the next big superstar.
Lmao come on man. "Hype train" is one thing (and some of the names you included are ridiculous) -- but only a few of those guys can even be mentioned with PG in terms of who's actually BETTER. But that's another conversation for another place. Let's stick to the PG 1

Last edited:
Lmao come on man. "Hype train" is one thing (and some of the names you included are ridiculous) -- but only a few of those guys can even be mentioned with PG in terms of who's actually BETTER. But that's another conversation for another place. Let's stick to the PG 1

Well said. LMAO.

I'm not talking about who's a better player...I'm taking about the public interest in a player. PG had the hype a few years ago over all of those players listed, now all of them might have passed by him as far as public interest. He's still a great player but he's literally just not talked about at all anymore.

PG said initially the shoe was dropping in January, but with the Lebron 14 releasing on Jan 28, looks like the PG 1 is being pushed back again....

Man I hope the PG release soon. Really hope they don't delay the RD. Based on the initial pics think they're the best sig this year aesthetically.

March does seem a little late considering that he will be an All-Star and you would think that Nike would definitely want to have an All-Star colorway

March does seem a little late considering that he will be an All-Star and you would think that Nike would definitely want to have an All-Star colorway
PG said himself a few months ago they were dropping in January. SneakerNews.com said today it was coming "sooner than you might think". I think there's no way he's not wearing his signature by the All star game, and that's at the latest

Back
Top Bottom