Nike PG 1

TTS for sure.  Whatever size you wear in the KD9 will be the same in the PG1.

Just got my pair from Titan Philippines.  Only had sizes 8-11US on the webstore and they sold out in an hour.  

I don't believe this 12,000 pair non-sense.  SneakerNews also the site that said they were releasing all red Jordan 11s, Jordan 11 Wools, black OVO in september 2016, etc., etc, etc...

Just got my pair from Titan Philippines.  Only had sizes 8-11US on the webstore and they sold out in an hour.  

I don't believe this 12,000 pair non-sense.  SneakerNews also the site that said they were releasing all red Jordan 11s, Jordan 11 Wools, black OVO in september 2016, etc., etc, etc...

View media item 2157108

Heidi Burgett tweeted that there's only 12k pairs :lol: :lol:

Burgett herself said 12k ...

Anyone else feel like these will be like Zoom Generations 5 years from now? I can't help but think they'll be worth something someday and I haven't decided if I should cop or not. I'm not a huge fan but can't help to think of it as a potential investment... 
I'm gonna be wearing them and that's it.. 

Promo or F&F pairs maybe?

I feel like 12k is on the pretty big run though.

Promo or F&F pairs maybe?

I feel like 12k is on the pretty big run though.

Not likely.
Probably means that there were F&F and/or promo pairs numbered from 0001 to whatever, so to offset those exclusive pairs so that 12,000 were allocated to the public, Nike had to go above 12,000 when it came to numbering each pair, hence why numbers are above 12000.  

The draw on Nike EU opened a couple of minutes ago and after 2 minutes I got the purchasing confirmation, so pretty easy! I would not sweat too much about the degree of difficulty on getting these! Never thought I would buy a Paul George shoe, but I like the design a lot! If the court feel and performance is as good as on the Kyrie 3s (I am actually a fan of the Kyrie line), then I might hunt another one down of these down the line! A convincing factor of the pre-heat's was the leather and the next couple releases do not have these as far as I can see. Will get them by Tuesday I hope and then I can try them out on Wednesday already! Curious to see which number I will get.

The draw on Nike EU opened a couple of minutes ago and after 2 minutes I got the purchasing confirmation, so pretty easy! I would not sweat too much about the degree of difficulty on getting these! Never thought I would buy a Paul George shoe, but I like the design a lot! If the court feel and performance is as good as on the Kyrie 3s (I am actually a fan of the Kyrie line), then I might hunt another one down of these down the line! A convincing factor of the pre-heat's was the leather and the next couple releases do not have these as far as I can see. Will get them by Tuesday I hope and then I can try them out on Wednesday already! Curious to see which number I will get.

Did you order through mobile? Because I got mine from NDCa and we share the same stock as EU. Got through on mobile but on desktop I'm still in line lol.

can't get through on desktop SNKRS EU for a size 46. Keeps saying we will let you know if you got them and then processing fails. is that size sold out? it shows up as every size in stock on desktop still. my app won't convert from USA snkrs to EU snkrs

Nike's 12k marketing ploy, propaganda, whatever ya wanna call it, has a lot of people copping.

They got me to on that one coz I will hopefully be copping at 7 am [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Here's my first impression after playing around 5 pick up games after purchasing.
View media item 2346472
Traction
View media item 2346473Wasn't that good. Maybe it was because of the court condition. It was a bit dusty and the paint was transferring to the sole. Or the translucent sole. Who knows. I'll play on a well maintained court next week so hopefully it will fare better. There was no squeak by the way. Brought my Curry 2 with me and it was gripping like crazy compared to the PG1.

Cushion
I couldn't feel the zoom but I knew the entire time it was there because of the way it protrudes from the outsole. It took awhile to get used to unlike the Flightplate system. The zoom on this one is definitely firmer than those on the 31s and Hyperrev 2016. My ankle is kinda sore after too.

Fit and Support
Shoe is definitely snug but was pretty comfortable. The upper just hugs your foot the right way. Despite that, I felt my foot twist within the shoe when I made a quick lateral movement. The forefoot mesh is pretty soft and not so supportive. I dont even think the strap helps.

Overall, the shoe felt okay. It looks good but performance-wise I think it needs break in time. I had more fun playing with my Hypershift compared to this one.

Last edited:
Nike's 12k marketing ploy, propaganda, whatever ya wanna call it, has a lot of people copping.

They got me to on that one coz I will hopefully be copping at 7 am [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Gonna try at 7am also. If I lose out. Gotta head out to the FCFS spot.

Here's my first impression after playing around 5 pick up games after purchasing.
View media item 2346472
Traction
View media item 2346473Wasn't that good. Maybe it was because of the court condition. It was a bit dusty and the paint was transferring to the sole. Or the translucent sole. Who knows. I'll play on a well maintained court next week so hopefully it will fare better. There was no squeak by the way. Brought my Curry 2 with me and it was gripping like crazy compared to the PG1.

Cushion
I couldn't feel the zoom but I knew the entire time it was there because of the way it protrudes from the outsole. It took awhile to get used to unlike the Flightplate system. The zoom on this one is definitely firmer than those on the 31s and Hyperrev 2016. My ankle is kinda sore after too.

Fit and Support
Shoe is definitely snug but was pretty comfortable. The upper just hugs your foot the right way. Despite that, I felt my foot twist within the shoe when I made a quick lateral movement. The forefoot mesh is pretty soft and not so supportive. I dont even think the strap helps.

Overall, the shoe felt okay. It looks good but performance-wise I think it needs break in time. I had more fun playing with my Hypershift compared to this one.

It's not that great to play in?

For me it isn't. But that's only after a few games. Hopefully it might break in some more. Specially the midsole. It wasnt as amazing as the Hypershift, Jordan 31, Currys or Rare Metals out of the box.

Last edited:
For me it isn't. But that's only after a few games. Hopefully it might break in some more. Specially the midsole. It wasnt as amazing as the Hypershift, Jordan 31, Currys or Rare Metals out of the box.

Great feedback!

Happy to sit on the sidelines and wait for more reviews.

WTF can't get this size 46 to go through on EU snkrs. It still shows in stock even though a couple other sizes are gone. Been having this issue for a couple hours now. Not sure what to do. Even tried multiple browsers.

Back
Top Bottom