Nike PG 1

"pre-heat" CWs typically tend to differ from the player's team colors or CW. dating pretty far back- think Cannon LBJ9, KD6, KD7 35 degrees, etc... even recently KD9.

So I get it, something a bit "off the beaten path" is expected for the first CW. That being said, there isn't much terribly crazy about the "shining", but I think the subtle things like the shiny swoosh and heel tab, as well as the clear sole, etc... give it that extra umph. I prefer the 2K( always like the greyish CW) as well over both the Shining and the Ferocity, but I think the ferocity is nice blend of Pacers CW and the PG story as well.

As for what who prefers and why. without question, the more limited in 98 % of cases, the more appealing they tend to be. just the nature of the beast. Buy what you like, wear what you like, and keep it moving, right?

I smell you bro. I just like the fact this basketball shoe has that runner look influence and the colorway pretty much goes with anything. Plus black + ice blue sole = crack.

nerd.gif

anyone able to find them on a euro site? I cant find one even just saying they are releasing them.

I just like the fact this basketball shoe has that runner look influence and the colorway pretty much goes with anything. Plus black + ice blue sole = crack.

one of the best appeals to me too, for sleek and non bulky so it makes it more casual friendly

I also like more versatile colorways, black and white works perfectly fine for me

I can actually see this being the Kobe 12s with it's silhouette

I'm tryna get two pairs of Shining [emoji]129300[/emoji] One pair from HOH and one from SNKRS App

These are low key [emoji]128293[/emoji]... too bad no Vegas FTL getting em.... SNKRS app gods plz hook me up!

Last edited:
Anyone else try these babies on? Want to make sure TTS is the way to go and not .5 up. Tried calling around town to see who had any pairs of the PG1 and they either don't have them or have them in the back, but won't let you try on/buy until the 3rd (not talking pre heat).

TIA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom