Nike PG 2

8266616B-4A14-4D9D-9F45-8E5B490E4ABF.jpeg
How do they fit and what type of foot do you have (wide, narrow, missing a toe, etc)

Dose any one know when pairs from Nike should start arriving I preordered for 300 and he said he got through.
If you mean through SNKRS, I'm sure it's different depending on your ship to location but two days is standard for me. The pair I picked up this morning for example, tracking has a delivery of the 15th.

If you mean through SNKRS, I'm sure it's different depending on your ship to location but two days is standard for me. The pair I picked up this morning for example, tracking has a delivery of the 15th.
Ok koo this foo just said they haven’t arrived yet I hope he dosent say for get me and sell emm for more

we weren't the only one who took an L thes past following days, OKC just lost to cavs. So I'm happy screw you PG.

Who’s gonna be at penn square mall in the morning?

Wonder if they open the mall early or we gonna have to wait until 10am

you think im BS'ING?

alc stay on bs lol

8. Texas
5633d3ed190000a600b955a9.jpeg

Anthony Quintano/Flickr
> Adjusted number of serial killings per 1 million: 6.11
> Total no. of serial killings: 793
> Worst decade for serial killings: 1990

Nearly 800 murders in Texas have been connected with serial killers since 1900, the highest count of any state after only California. The high number of serial killings in Texas, as in California, is likely due in large part to Texas’ relatively large population. A number of serial killers operating in Texas over the years were executed by the state — Texas is one of 19 states where the death penalty is legal, but it is by far the most likely to use it. One of the most recent Texan accused of serial killing, Tommy Lynn Sells, was put to death less than two years ago. Rafael Resendez-Ramirez, and known as the Railroad Killer, murdered at least 15 people in Kentucky, Texas, and Illinois before he surrendered in 1999. According to the FBI, travelling to other states and countries is actually unusual among serial killers carrying out their crimes.

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-us-states-with-the-most-serial-killings.html

Back
Top Bottom