Nike PG 2

$650 too much for sz 11.5 or y’all think price will keep going down?

hopefully, let the hype settle down. been less than a week since official release L day.

im sure dudes who wanna cop all the heat this February won't have enough for march.

Last edited:
tcm_poster.jpg

To say people in texas don't like sneakers is a little much

be safe tho

i'm not implying people in texas don't like sneakers, i would like to say they don't get any heat/ exclusive ish compared to say if was still living in nyc.

sidenote
I've been out there into the Texas sticks, the boonies, where the population has sign that says less than 1,000 people. Aint nothing out there i was kinda scared a bit cause the roads are windy and not paved at all. just farm lands and open grass.

its odd to me that the Kyries and KDs drop tomorrow but the ASG PGs and Lebrons arnt.

I can kind of let the PG not dropping slide. He was substituted for an injured player? But lebron? He’s basically your billion dollar man. Whelp.

Resale on the PlayStation's are alright in every size but 12, don't think my size will ever go down

so will the all star's be limited or not?? my hibbets are getting them .. but its only 1 hibbets getting them in 50 miles radius

so will the all star's be limited or not?? my hibbets are getting them .. but its only 1 hibbets getting them in 50 miles radius

where you located at? im in texas and the locator says no hibbets in my area within 100 miles is getting anythng. rather walk in to store than deal with the snkrs app.

my bad confused the thread with the kyrie AS, but still applies to PG AS.

Back
Top Bottom