Nike PG 2

Username to post is off the charts.
I too like the ncaas and palmdales better than PlayStations I think it’s a gymick to make money I fight w Nike all the time bout the faffles that don’t exsist.how does a 3rd party ghetto store get 30 pair of PlayStations n airmax 1/97. When hi have 10 accounts n can’t get one. Also has anyone noticed that the quality os there shoes been sucking lately? The custumerers that buy hundreds of pair deserved better. But sole bros or Ron derdeck gets whatwver he want not right

I too like the ncaas and palmdales better than PlayStations I think it’s a gymick to make money I fight w Nike all the time bout the faffles that don’t exsist.how does a 3rd party ghetto store get 30 pair of PlayStations n airmax 1/97. When hi have 10 accounts n can’t get one. Also has anyone noticed that the quality os there shoes been sucking lately? The custumerers that buy hundreds of pair deserved better. But sole bros or Ron derdeck gets whatwver he want not right

You must be typing from a mobile device, but man please proof read what you typed.

which "3rd party ghetto store" got 30 pairs of the pg ps2? if so they might have nike sellers account for them to receive them, unless they used bots or had some sort of connection to get 30 pairs. the quality might be sucking cause nike basketball/basketball shoes have been on decline in terms of mass sales, also not everyone*general public) is willing to drop $200 plus on shoes they know they gonna destroy within a few months. (just my opinion)

sole bros, get what they want cause nike or other shoe companies reaches out to them for sponsored reviews.
You should start reviewing sneakers if you want the same treatment as they are getting, you just gotta have youtube followers and know what your talking about.

You must be typing from a mobile device, but man please proof read what you typed.

which "3rd party ghetto store" got 30 pairs of the pg ps2? if so they might have nike sellers account for them to receive them, unless they used bots or had some sort of connection to get 30 pairs. the quality might be sucking cause nike basketball/basketball shoes have been on decline in terms of mass sales, also not everyone*general public) is willing to drop $200 plus on shoes they know they gonna destroy within a few months. (just my opinion)

sole bros, get what they want cause nike or other shoe companies reaches out to them for sponsored reviews.
You should start reviewing sneakers if you want the same treatment as they are getting, you just gotta have youtube followers and know what your talking about.
I know what I’m talking bout am using a phone I was venting that was more bout bad spelling than the phone. If u live in ny u might feel diff. You really think they know what there talking about. They never agree on nothing. That Sammy lee here thing he does is just terrible if he did that up here he would b a joke. I fight w Nike that the city sources use bots they say impossible but yet end up w dozens of every sought after shoe n sell for 3-5 x more than retail. It’s getting bad maybe u don’t live in ny. But these stores get 3-4 any hoh in ny. This is coming from someone who buys 2+ pairs a week. In ny rob derdeck is a joke n he gets whatever he wants. He not mark wahlburg or Vince or turtle from entourage it’s illigal to sell a shoe more than retail at a store not a person

I know what I’m talking bout am using a phone I was venting that was more bout bad spelling than the phone. If u live in ny u might feel diff. You really think they know what there talking about. They never agree on nothing. That Sammy lee here thing he does is just terrible if he did that up here he would b a joke. I fight w Nike that the city sources use bots they say impossible but yet end up w dozens of every sought after shoe n sell for 3-5 x more than retail. It’s getting bad maybe u don’t live in ny. But these stores get 3-4 any hoh in ny. This is coming from someone who buys 2+ pairs a week. In ny rob derdeck is a joke n he gets whatever he wants. He not mark wahlburg or Vince or turtle from entourage it’s illigal to sell a shoe more than retail at a store not a person
If u win a draw you should can’t win another for 3-4 draw so everyone gets a piece only yalueblue should I have were bought 20 yo. Og 11 flue game 12. They w fall apart if I put them on

I'm from NYC, brooklyn NYC to be more exactly with you. i never said you "don't know what your talking about" i gave you a suggestion so you have jimmies rustled when you can't acquire a pair of "limited run sneakers"

everyone on NT has given their opinion on sole bros within the recent months, about how they rant off shoes and topics, but for some reason people are still watching their videos for advice when purchasing basketball shoes.

i don't know who is rob derdeck, and not it's not illegal to shoe for more than retail. i don't know what laws stipulations your reading or referring to but its i know for sure that reselling isn't illegal.

just curious how old are you?

Wish those mambas weren't translucent bottom, I'm debating right now on those....(for traction purposes)

I'm from NYC, brooklyn NYC to be more exactly with you. i never said you "don't know what your talking about" i gave you a suggestion so you have jimmies rustled when you can't acquire a pair of "limited run sneakers"

everyone on NT has given their opinion on sole bros within the recent months, about how they rant off shoes and topics, but for some reason people are still watching their videos for advice when purchasing basketball shoes.

i don't know who is rob derdeck, and not it's not illegal to shoe for more than retail. i don't know what laws stipulations your reading or referring to but its i know for sure that reselling isn't illegal.

just curious how old are you?
I’m 35 had 9s 10s11s12s all of em. It is illigal for a store to do it I researched it it not illigal for me or u to do It i don’t wanna argue with u I’d rather get along u have to agree it’s just not fair to loyal customers to always get shafted best scores I get is tanger at deer park

I’m 35 had 9s 10s11s12s all of em. It is illigal for a store to do it I researched it it not illigal for me or u to do It i don’t wanna argue with u I’d rather get along u have to agree it’s just not fair to loyal customers to always get shafted best scores I get is tanger at deer park

if its illegal stores like fightclub, stadium goods etc, should be investigated or closed down for price gouging. idk too much about that myself cause i don't ever over pay for kicks. life's not fair, i'm sure any other 35 year old person can tell you that. also remember your a consumer the buying power is in your hands you don't always have buy something just because they selling it to you with hype and gimmicks.

if its illegal stores like fightclub, stadium goods etc, should be investigated or closed down for price gouging. idk too much about that myself cause i don't ever over pay for kicks. life's not fair, i'm sure any other 35 year old person can tell you that. also remember your a consumer the buying power is in your hands you don't always have buy something just because they selling it to you with hype and gimmicks.
Very true if a company price gauged a car or boat it’s illigal. I’ll call the better biz brurough n start callin people out on this I’ll get kicks for cost. My q50 tt I paid way less than retail most dealers rather sell quantity n I’ll make them learn the hard way. Ull thank me

Wish those mambas weren't translucent bottom, I'm debating right now on those....(for traction purposes)

Wonder how limited these will be? To answer your concern, It’s all about the court surface... I have several translucent sole b ball kicks and work great when court is clean!

F96DF191-EAC8-47E9-A975-685B38393953.jpeg
Day 1 cop

Paul George is the least clutch player in the league. What Mamba Mentality does he have?

lmao :rofl:

i was thinking the same thing along the lines, he's good but he aint on some kobe playing level they barely making the playoff this season and westbrook doing all the work imo. This is why i kinda questioned why did nike even give him a signature shoe in the 1st place. then i watched a video explaining why nike went with PG and couldn't sign James harden under nike basketball, then it all made sense, harden wanted more and nike didn't give it to him. Nike messed up on that one for sure cause james and crew are going to the finals which means adidas will be making that gwap.

I’ll call the better biz beuaro tom see what they think bout this it’s like selling a Honda for 75000$ a close friend of my dads owns a Ferrari dealer his cars are wanted extra he don’t price gouge we’ll see what they say if they say it’s ok there as crooked as the store

Back
Top Bottom