Nike PG 2

Just got shipping notification for my size 9 :pimp:
With it saying ship from store, I wondering if they pulling the stock that’s supposed to go to app reservations?

Mine is definitely coming from a store. I’m in NYC and it’s coming from the same city I live in. Delivery is tomorrow.

What has better chances for a FTL draw, 10.5 or 8.5? I want to get these for my bro for Christmas since he's a huge video game fanatic but I want to get the size that has the best chances of winning. BTW, repped for that FTL check in code earlier.

Didn't even want these forreal. Especially after PG spurned us in free agency. Now I gotta have the set. Retail or bust though.

Congrats to all those who got lucky

wonder why they gave me the axe

They don't like you

giphy.gif

Just got shipping confirmation....arriving tomorrow. Wont be able to pick up til the weekend.
Keep up the hope some of you's, I got through on mobile while watching Creed 2 . :D
FTL Shipped :nthat:
Just seen in person & :wow:..:nthat:

Attachments

• 99E40491-1335-4792-AC9D-975F92483372.jpeg
    99E40491-1335-4792-AC9D-975F92483372.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 17
Didn't even want these forreal. Especially after PG spurned us in free agency. Now I gotta have the set. Retail or bust though.
I’m a huge pacers fan , had pretty much every color of the pg1, once he pulled that crap on Indy I unloaded all of em , but yea I’m putting my hatred aside to hopefully get these , to clean of a shoe

got thru twice. didn't get email for either but charged on both. Got the cancel email for one. I'm hoping the other one went through.....

If I scoop these and the Concords I'm done forreal forreal this time.

Back
Top Bottom