Nike PG 4

Full size up fits perfect lengthwise. :emoji_fire:

Purps look MUCH better in person, and these are damn comfy.

Im trying to cop the 2k cw on stockx but even i have the highest bid on my size they are accepting lower offers. How is that possible?

They still have sizes available on snkrs, unless yours size is sold out.
Im form Europe and they are exclusive for US. (I have an ofert of 149 for a size 9 and they are accepting lower offers i dont understand how stockx works)

Last edited:
Im form Europe and they are exclusive for US. (I have an ofert of 149 for a size 9 and they are accepting lower offers i dont understand how stockx works)
I would contact them, I’ve been doing business on StockX and never seen this before
If you have highest bid you should’ve been had it accepted
The lowest ask is $130 US for size 9 maybe try to buy it now and see if it works out for you

I would contact them, I’ve been doing business on StockX and never seen this before
If you have highest bid you should’ve been had it accepted
The lowest ask is $130 US for size 9 maybe try to buy it now and see if it works out for you
This is what i have 149 is my offer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200122-230224_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200122-230224_Samsung Internet.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 334
I dont understand anything...

The number at the bottom your seeing (That’s lower than your offer) is the last sale number...StockX gets that number from whatever other platforms they monitor...That price could’ve come from an eBay auction or a pair sold for that much on GOAT...They don’t just track their own sells to reflect that number...

I’m tempted to remove the shroud from my gatorades but I’m not sure it’s an easy removal

What do you think y’all?

I've checked a couple times and I never see an 11 in the 2K pair!?!?!?!?!

All Stars will be had!

Back
Top Bottom