Nike PG 4

Will PG even be in the ASG tho?!

It’s brazy to think that 3 out of the 5 premiere signature Nike Basketball athletes might not be, now that Kemba knocked Kyrie out the starting lineup. 🤔

D4E57A51-DB4E-42F8-9355-4ACB270EE5CF.jpeg

You say only 2/5 but really its 2/4 bcuz we knew upfront 1 was a no show, and if Kyrie misses.....again, it won't be anything new

Pls tell me ID's will also be out soon

yall sure bout full size up?! that sounds kinda crazy

I'm a size 14...so my only choices were size 14 or full size up to 15.

The 15 leaves me with just enough room for my toes, lengthwise. But I have narrow feet, and the rest of the fit is a bit sloppy. There's no way my foot would fit comfortably in my true size. I'm not hooping in these, so I'm good. I think half size up is the move, if you're unsure. Of course it's always best to just try them on if possible.

Well deserved by Kemba
Kemba should NOT be starting :lol:

Kemba only starting because Butler technically listed as a SF by plays WAY MORE GUARD. Butler having a better season in Assists/Rebounds and is only averaging 1.4 less than kemba scoring

Kyrie should be ahead but i understand the Missing too many games aspect.

BUT ANYWAYS ALL STARS ARE A COP!!!!!!

Kemba should NOT be starting :lol:

Kemba only starting because Butler technically listed as a SF by plays WAY MORE GUARD. Butler having a better season in Assists/Rebounds and is only averaging 1.4 less than kemba scoring

Kyrie should be ahead but i understand the Missing too many games aspect.

BUT ANYWAYS ALL STARS ARE A COP!!!!!!

Not to derail but Butler ONLY leading in those two categories you mention. Kemba got him in points, fg%, 3pt %, and less turnovers. Butler shooting 26% from 3 my guy.
Not to mention Butler need 4 more mins a game to get his numbers.
All good though. Tune in the night of the game to see Kemba start. Wasnt up to you or me.

F I’m getting old. So far the black colourway is the only one I like. I tried on the GR Gatorade pair and I was like not a chance.

I personally love the look of this shoe. Zipper shoes have been my jam since the Nike “Son of Glove”

Tried them on in store and must say that I’ve never tried on a tighter shoe. I wasn’t even wearing thick socks and found it extremely difficult to slide my foot into. My true size is 9.5. Went half size up for PG1s and 2s. Don’t own any 2.5s. Went with 10.5 in these. casual wear

Just copped in store, I didnt wanna believe bit they really are full size up! My foot is only slightly wide, so if you are a narrow footer half size up will probably work for you.

Full zip vs half zip

20200124_150955.jpg

Last edited:
Tried blacks. Size13 same size as Jordan 34 and puma Clyde hardwood... I was 12.5 in PG1 and was pretty snug.

I almost said f it and gave em back to employee they were so narrow to get on. Think I heard a stitch pop on the collar getting my foot in haha

But damn heel lock is nice. Air is squishy and I kinda like how you sink into the heel a bit and get locked in even more. Not sure longevity or if it’ll bottom out and it’s just step in comfort. But I do also like how they mold to your foot more than the suede and materials of the PG1. More flexible and light upper

FFE953B9-D1EB-4FF5-AE15-C1D56586F282.jpeg

Tried blacks. Size13 same size as Jordan 34 and puma Clyde hardwood... I was 12.5 in PG1 and was pretty snug.

I almost said f it and gave em back to employee they were so narrow to get on. Think I heard a stitch pop on the collar getting my foot in haha

But damn heel lock is nice. Air is squishy and I kinda like how you sink into the heel a bit and get locked in even more. Not sure longevity or if it’ll bottom out and it’s just step in comfort. But I do also like how they mold to your foot more than the suede and materials of the PG1. More flexible and light upper

FFE953B9-D1EB-4FF5-AE15-C1D56586F282.jpeg
How’s the containment?

How’s the containment?
I did a few hop steps left to right in footlocker 😂
That was my worry tho- sitting above the midsole so much. Hard to tell without running full speed and making cuts, or pivots. I was surprised, pleasantly, though.
I want the plaid or another pair on discount eventually

Back
Top Bottom