Nike PG 4

0C1E214D-11FC-4984-8D0C-09BFD4FE09B1.jpeg
5D047F89-5BCE-4C1A-8B42-246AB95A5565.jpeg

here’s my pair. also got the 2k. Probably returning them.

3rd session In em... I like em a lot only thing is the cushion makes my feet tired. Not sure if I need to break them in more or what but that’s my only gripe

Attachments

• C6DD506B-3B16-46BD-8453-8A3AC9AABF4A.jpeg
    C6DD506B-3B16-46BD-8453-8A3AC9AABF4A.jpeg
    304.5 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:
Got my 2k's in.

Went half size up. Length wise, its almost perfect and cater my flat feet pretty well. Only obstacle is getting them on, even initial try on with a shoe-horn was tough. But once my feet were in, all gravy. The base is fairly wide, so I don't envision any teetering issues, cushion = plush which was a surprise and I haven't had a Nike shoe in a good while that had an Ortholite insole, comfort is money right out the box. Also these are pretty low to the ground which I didn't expect considering how the midsole stack looks visually.

Gonna test these out on Sunday.

i wanted kyrie 6's at first but this shoe has me amazed. the all star colorway is too good, i just need to find out what my size is in store

I dont like pg for flaking on the lakers and try to style on a lebronless laker team last year but the pg 4 in black and white i like. full length air and zipper for 110 ? sounds awesome.
9CE86E1E-54AB-4DC1-9A8C-B33F0B0540F5.png

I tried on my pair today. It seems like everyone has a different opinion on sizing.
I went with my TTS 11.5 in these & they are perfect fit. No room at all.

1/2 size up might be more comfortable for casual use but as someone who hoops I want it to fit like how it is now & not be loose.

I also feel the inability to slide these on your feet at will, will deter people from enjoying them casually because they are very snug.

Just my two cents though.

P.S.
I was able to purchase both colors & I think I'm going to keep the GR over the 2K.

PO

Last edited:
The black GR looks decent from the medial side. Kind of like the Bait Adidas EQT from a few years ago.

To me, these are a lot like Huaraches. In this case, the excessive heel padding pushes my foot forward. I haven't tried on my true size but I imagine the heel padding would give a bit... but my toes would still be smashed up at the front.

The black GR looks decent from the medial side. Kind of like the Bait Adidas EQT from a few years ago.

To me, these are a lot like Huaraches. In this case, the excessive heel padding pushes my foot forward. I haven't tried on my true size but I imagine the heel padding would give a bit... but my toes would still be smashed up at the front.

And that's why it's recommended to go at least half sz up, specially if u ballin in them

I don't want my feet lookin like LeBrons just from tryna west these things lol

Insert LeBronfootpic here(Too ugly to upload)

These fit wicked small, couldn’t believe it until I tried them myself. I am a 9.5 in most Nikes, sometimes a 9.
Had to get a 10 in these. First time ever going above 9.5.
definitely try them on if you can first.

Last edited:
These are really growing on me.

Would probably have to size up to 15 like tigo0240 tigo0240 with my wide *** feet.

Everyone talking about the fit, but how is the cushion?

I've seen some pretty high praise. My knees might convince me to get a pair despite my brain's disdain for the overall design.

Back
Top Bottom