Nike PG 4

PG 4s are great casual kicks, really comfy. But you couldn't pay me to hoop in them.

Apparently you can't pay PG enough to actually win a meaningful playoff series.

Sounds like PG is the one who was difficult to play with? What was the game 2 beef he has with montrezz

The 4 looks good. Might scoop if I stumble upon a pair in person next year when I come outside.

How long do Nike air cushion last before going 'bottoming out'? Do they last forever as long as they don't pop? This is my first 'Air' shoes. I usually go with Boost or just Phylon and they last a few months before bottoming out.

Just about to post the sale on those pg4
Got mine today. Note: if you dont have your size, they can order for you to ship to your home for free. Or go to champs or Footaction who has your size and they can price match or order and ship as well
Will probably go back tomorrow to getvthe plaid one but still debating
DB3124DD-1D44-4968-BB9B-792DE612DC38.jpeg

Btw, got my regular size and this is short as hell. But i did change the insole to a thinner one so now it kinda works out
87F18B39-E79C-48D6-BFBB-3422D99A61F8.jpeg

Btw, got my regular size and this is short as hell. But i did change the insole to a thinner one so now it kinda works out
87F18B39-E79C-48D6-BFBB-3422D99A61F8.jpeg
Tried to stock locate a 12 at local ftl no more online!! Guess I jus wait until the all blck pair hit 29.99

I’d replace PG with a Jimmy Butler sig if I had the choice. He’s a sneaker free agent so maybe Nike signs him

Sold my purple Gatorades this past Sunday

Now using the PG3 mamba mentality CW for outdoor shooting

Prolly done with the PG line altogether

PG4's for $30? Sheesh. :lol:

I just sold my Purple Gatorade's for $200 too! Due to the pandemic, I never got a chance to play in that pair, so with new tech/models coming out, I'm just gonna wait for that to utilize in 2021.

PO

Last edited:
PG4's for $30? Sheesh. :lol:

I just sold me Purple Gatorade's for $200 too! Due to the pandemic, I never got a chance to play in that pair, so with new tech/models coming out, I'm just gonna wait for that to utilize in 2021.

PO
There was a pair that was $13 i think

only color i’ve been interested in was the Orange All star pair

Back
Top Bottom