Nike PG 4

Saw that video up there about Nike getting rid of PG a while back...I don't know how they keep making his line going forward. I like PG just fine and for the most part i've liked the line but...casual fans just thinks he's an underachiever and can't do **** when it really matters at this point. He's so far out from that injury now that most people don't even remember it. They can't milk the inspirational thing they were initially doing with this line anymore.

Seems counterproductive to keep it going but maybe they somehow make money from it lol. I don't see how.

With patients, most of the pg4s can be found for $50 or under. Just picked up the teal pcg at ftl for $49.99. Got my size, opened the box and it was untouched. The first pcg cw is on NDC for $48.78 with promo. Regret buying them at full price lol. Who’d thought we wouldn’t be able to play ball for close to a year.

PG sucks. I can see his line ending at 5.
PG doesn’t make a team better and isn’t a winner. The most overrated player in the league. You could add him to most teams in the NBA and their win percentage will stay about same and they’ll get the same result in the playoffs. The PG4 is a winner though, I love that shoe.

With patients, most of the pg4s can be found for $50 or under. Just picked up the teal pcg at ftl for $49.99. Got my size, opened the box and it was untouched. The first pcg cw is on NDC for $48.78 with promo. Regret buying them at full price lol. Who’d thought we wouldn’t be able to play ball for close to a year.

where are you located being able to scoop the teal PCG at that price??

JS”

PG doesn’t make a team better and isn’t a winner. The most overrated player in the league. You could add him to most teams in the NBA and their win percentage will stay about same and they’ll get the same result in the playoffs. The PG4 is a winner though, I love that shoe.

He got serious injury before so we don't need to blame him so much.

PG 3 was a dope shoe though.

I didn’t cop because he blocked me on IG when I said “FINALLY!” When he clutched up (off set from the Gatorade commercials), scored 48 points, and put the Nets to sleep in Bklyn.

I got the All Star colorway when they dropped cause I liked it but hadn't worn them much and recently grabbed the plaids and a Nike By You both for under 50 at outlets. These things are definitely my favorite of his on foot. I'll keep grabbing 40$ pairs when I see em lol.

I'm excited for these. Probably will be dumb comfy with amazing traction. 4s were a go with me. These look promising for hoop and I'm interested in the future collab will be lol. Also they can't raise the price with the 4s being on sale as low as $29.99

Back
Top Bottom