Nike PG 4

Russ's line is doing good things. They're giving him design space and solid tech.

It seems to be one of the few lines that actually feels like a signature. His shoes feel like they're cut from his dna. Not like this shoe, here's a slab put your logo on it somewhere and call it a day.
Russ’ line is dope but i personally haven’t bought one because the GR’s don’t do it for me. He’s hoarding all the good ones :lol:

All the reviews I’ve watched have said these run really small. Half/ full size up people have been saying. In all my other PGs I wear a 12 In and I always have a small bit of toe space in the front.

Im gonna go half size up to be safe

Download the Finishline winners circle app. Then search up pg4 you should see them. I made an account earlier so my card info was already there

Download the Finishline winners circle app. Then search up pg4 you should see them. I made an account earlier so my card info was already there

thanks. I was searching for PG4. It didn’t show up. So I just went to my message and it allowed me to cart. Thanks again

MoneyAmeer did u size up at all?
Nah I just went with a 12 which is what size I hoop in all my shoes. I think people saying that they run super snug is kinda overstated. I may be wrong but we’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom