Nike PG 6

Hit em up with the reflective lace swap

With the lace locks no need to tie them, just tighten

Got a lil lite shoot around session in earlier for about an hour and I must say.. These bad boys are it

IMO no real break in time is needed as they felt like I was running around in kix that had already been played in a few times

As for the forefoot cushioning... Again, the whole footbed is soft and cushiony.. No complaints

Gearing up for this lil ymca summer league and our shirts are black so... Boom

20220702_170241.jpg

20220702_170320.jpg

20220702_170309.jpg

20220702_170330.jpg

20220702_170354.jpg

Ordered the black gold dsg as well, will use that for work probably as obviously it’s all black.

Has anyone gone down .5 on these? I tried on a pair TTS and they had some dead space in the toe area.

Has anyone gone down .5 on these? I tried on a pair TTS and they had some dead space in the toe area.
I noticed this as well, normally go 11.5 in all nike hoops shoes and some of them are even a bit snug (kyrie 7, GT cut). These are more roomy on me for sure. I bought the crimson pair in a 11.5 and really had to tie them up super tight and use all the lace holes. I got the mints in a size 11 just to try, and they fit more like the kyrie 7 and GT cut to me. I can wear both sizes I guess it just depends on fit preference 👍

Looks like these are dropping on 8/14
Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 12.55.18 PM.png

- Richards has quite a few PG6s on the release calendar over the next few weeks as well :emoji_money_mouth:

Wow! Releases are all over the place. Some stores apparently have these on shelves right now and footlocker mailed out some but then took them off their website.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom