Nike Pro Combat shirts/shorts

not impact protection but protection from injury, but he proved his point with pics of the pads

not impact protection but protection from injury, but he proved his point with pics of the pads

I would disagree about the impact statement

The Nike Pro Combat Shorts: Cushioned impact protection

The Nike Pro Combat Hyperwarm Men's Basketball Shorts deliver serious impact protection on the court with lightweight foam in areas that take the most abuse. Wear them on their own at practice or under your uniform during games for a streamlined look and zero-distractions fit

The Nike Pro Combat Hyperwarm Men's Basketball Shorts deliver serious impact protection on the court with lightweight foam in areas that take the most abuse. Wear them on their own at practice or under your uniform during games for a streamlined look and zero-distractions fit

Originally Posted by nimhet

compression shorts protect from growing muscle injuries...keep that area warm and tight. pro combat jus adds pads to the %@!$ for bumps and bruises

compression shorts protect from growing muscle injuries...keep that area warm and tight. pro combat jus adds pads to the %@!$ for bumps and bruises

ummm.... i dont know where you got your info from or if you getting mixed up with products but this is from NDC

Nike Pro Combat Compression Shorts: Low-profile layer

For intense training and game-day battles, the Nike Pro Combat Compression 6" Men's Training Shorts deliver zero distractions and maximum comfort.

Benefits
Seams designed for reduced irritation
Ultra-tight for a locked-in feel
Performance fabric to help keep you dry and comfortable

Design
These Pro Combat shorts feature flat seams to reduce irritation from chafing. For additional comfort, seams have been ergonomically rotated, reducing irritation caused by layers or athletic pads rubbing against seams.

Fit
A lightweight, body-hugging fit supports thigh muscles and reduces bulk. It also allows for comfortable layering under a uniform and pads without restricting freedom of movement. An elastic waistband provides a snug, athletic fit.

ummm.... i dont know where you got your info from or if you getting mixed up with products but this is from NDC

Nike Pro Combat Compression Shorts: Low-profile layer

For intense training and game-day battles, the Nike Pro Combat Compression 6" Men's Training Shorts deliver zero distractions and maximum comfort.

Benefits
Seams designed for reduced irritation
Ultra-tight for a locked-in feel
Performance fabric to help keep you dry and comfortable

Design
These Pro Combat shorts feature flat seams to reduce irritation from chafing. For additional comfort, seams have been ergonomically rotated, reducing irritation caused by layers or athletic pads rubbing against seams.

Fit
A lightweight, body-hugging fit supports thigh muscles and reduces bulk. It also allows for comfortable layering under a uniform and pads without restricting freedom of movement. An elastic waistband provides a snug, athletic fit.

regular pro combat compression shorts have no cushioning, they are meant to prevent chafing and keep muscles warm. Pro Combat hyperstrong compression shorts have the padding.

regular pro combat compression shorts have no cushioning, they are meant to prevent chafing and keep muscles warm. Pro Combat hyperstrong compression shorts have the padding.

i can only say the mcdavid hex-pad shorts are awesome. they fit true to size, if your thighs aren't some what muscular they probably won't hug your thighs on the leg bottoms. I love them and they are a lot cheaper than the nike or adidas ones.

i can only say the mcdavid hex-pad shorts are awesome. they fit true to size, if your thighs aren't some what muscular they probably won't hug your thighs on the leg bottoms. I love them and they are a lot cheaper than the nike or adidas ones.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

lol compression shorts are protection now? alrightttt

30t6p3b.gif
, you serious? real life this cannot b.

its crazy how this thread took a ugly turn, op talks and inquires about the nike compression shorts and tops, some dudes come and hijack the thread

laughing at someone that actually likes to keep there self protected, but saying they look foolish with this on. I didn't know men check out other men and what they have on

sounds like a woman trait if you ask me. Was playing with 2 dudes that had on arm sleves yesterday, I could care less how they looked, as long as they have skills im good..

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 shaking my head at the diva's. and once again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 to homie that came thru with the pics...

30t6p3b.gif

its crazy how this thread took a ugly turn, op talks and inquires about the nike compression shorts and tops, some dudes come and hijack the thread

laughing at someone that actually likes to keep there self protected, but saying they look foolish with this on. I didn't know men check out other men and what they have on

sounds like a woman trait if you ask me. Was playing with 2 dudes that had on arm sleves yesterday, I could care less how they looked, as long as they have skills im good..

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ALL OF THIS!! qft.....next thing you know people will start commenting on how others wear nike shorts thinking they are true ballers when they should be wearing champion shorts....common guys....its all funny until you get injured and wish you had a pair of impact padded shorts. 
so long as they work, i dont see a problem with people wearing them.  also, for those commenting on others or making fun i should say, are they the fashion police or something? because there are way more serious offenders out there i think you should look at, starting with the hipsters. lol JK

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ALL OF THIS!! qft.....next thing you know people will start commenting on how others wear nike shorts thinking they are true ballers when they should be wearing champion shorts....common guys....its all funny until you get injured and wish you had a pair of impact padded shorts. 
so long as they work, i dont see a problem with people wearing them.  also, for those commenting on others or making fun i should say, are they the fashion police or something? because there are way more serious offenders out there i think you should look at, starting with the hipsters. lol JK

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by size twelve

you guys really get fouled that hard?

me, i do the fouling. hahaha.
roll.gif
 JERK! lol jk
I think the hip and back pads are pretty useless, but I've been kneed in the thigh before and got a dead leg so having the thigh padding definitely helps

roll.gif
 JERK! lol jk
I think the hip and back pads are pretty useless, but I've been kneed in the thigh before and got a dead leg so having the thigh padding definitely helps

roll.gif
 JERK! lol jk

when you get low bridged on a layup n fall on your ***/back, you'll thank god that you had them shorts on.

Lol @ Steve Cash pullin your legs in this thread

roll.gif
 JERK! lol jk

when you get low bridged on a layup n fall on your ***/back, you'll thank god that you had them shorts on.

Lol @ Steve Cash pullin your legs in this thread

I have a hard time dropping $75 for compression shorts. I've seen them on sale for $35-40 at marshalls and tj maxx, amd even that is a bit too much. I usually wear smaller/older shorts underneath my basketball shorts, when I ball.

I have a hard time dropping $75 for compression shorts. I've seen them on sale for $35-40 at marshalls and tj maxx, amd even that is a bit too much. I usually wear smaller/older shorts underneath my basketball shorts, when I ball.

Back
Top Bottom